2019 Vols Basketball #21 Recruiting Class in the Nation!

I think I know what you are trying to say, but I certainly wouldn't concede losses to Auburn, Memphis or Vandy.
And there’s three things you can count on in life. Death,taxes, and rick Barnes beating Kentucky in Knoxville

Last edited:
Agree about Auburn. Don't think we can hang with Kentucky. Memphis almost beat us last year. They are going to embarrass us on our home court this year.

Hardaway built a wall around Memphis and I'm afraid we are going to pay for it.
I believe Memphis has the number 1 recruiting class right now.

Reactions: RollerVol
Memphis put 96 on us last year with a bunch of Freshmen. It was close. We pulled away the last minute or so.
At Memphis. We have no idea what we are going to have next year however. So, I think it’s likely Memphis will win until I see something much better than everyone has put out there so far with the exception of Turner and Bowden. Those two will have to be consistent.

IMO Bone might be the best prospect of the 3.

Im Grant Williams's biggest fan but undersized posts dont usually fly and there is an Admiral Schofield on every D League team.

Auburn lost about as much as we did with a similar recruiting class. So we should be about even with them, maybe a little worse. Screw Memphis, but they'll be tough. Kentucky is always tough, but we always beat them at home. I'm distinctly not worried about Vandy.
THIS all day. Mum-fuss STATE is Clown College & vandie will be flushed.:cool:

Reactions: cardvolfan
Absolutely not lol I was there. We had them by double digits almost the entire game. It was never close but they didn't go away that was for sure.

Lots of that was on the refs blowing the whistle every 10 seconds. No way to get in any rhythm.

Agree about Auburn. Don't think we can hang with Kentucky. Memphis almost beat us last year. They are going to embarrass us on our home court this year.

Hardaway built a wall around Memphis and I'm afraid we are going to pay for it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa..."Memphis almost beat us last year??" I was at that game, 30 yards from the floor, and Memphis (my alma mater) was never even close to being in it. We dogged them pretty much the entire game. Yeah, they made a couple of small, brief runs until our guys woke up and shut them down every time. It was disciplined, team basketball vs. individualistic street ball. Never close.

WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH
WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH

Guys like you love the crumbs.

VN Store

Back