2019 Summer Ball Thread

Will Heflin tried to hold on to Game last night in Cape but got the loss in the 15th.

Watched it...great game...Hef gave up a single to the Cape League MVP hitter that broke the tie. Harwich stranded runners twice or he could have picked up the win. Oh well...that's the way it goes but he has definitely stepped up his game this summer and comes back to the Vols with improved weapons...heard from a friend Q is not finished with him. Good for him. GBO.

Watched it...great game...Hef gave up a single to the Cape League MVP hitter that broke the tie. Harwich stranded runners twice or he could have picked up the win. Oh well...that's the way it goes but he has definitely stepped up his game this summer and comes back to the Vols with improved weapons...heard from a friend Q is not finished with him. Good for him. GBO.
With the emergence of Heflin this is an extremely deep staff. The bullpen has a chance to be really good. It’s going to be a really fun year.

Hef had a great great season. How come no major league team signed him as a free agent. Only one reason .

Velocity

Please tell me if I’m wrong if so I’ll be I Hef fan.

So you don't like players unless they make it in the big leagues? I like all our guys, everyone has a place on the team to help achieve success.......

I did not say I do not like him. I just want more velocity....

Just me.
Your son doesn’t have the greatest velocity in the world either. Although he will always be a VFL, he has been drafted and moved on. Please move on with him. This team doesn’t need or want your negativity and putting players down. I assure you they read this board and discuss the comments made. Toxic parents hurt the team enough last year. There are great things in store for the team this year. If you can’t get behind them and support them - all of them 100% , please find somewhere else to complain and moan.

I’ve got to go back and re-read the rules. I always thought that getting the other team out, so your team could get a chance to hit, was the goal. Didn’t realize that the team that pitched it the fastest won. Weird.
Agree totally. Everyone is in love with the radar gun. Kids get drafted that couldn’t throw it in a 8 foot circle because they throw 94. Get outs. Just ask a pitcher like Kyle Hendricks with the Cubs. Watched him the other night. He was in command and the fastest I saw was 87. But he had pinpoint accuracy and a great sinker.

Reactions: RollerVol

VN Store

Back