2019 Summer Ball Thread

I think PAV and GRAY made it through without any major injuries this summer. Always good news with summer being a grind. 6F1666C3-9EB0-49E2-B242-0863C66A1445.png

Reactions: RollerVol
ZD VFL but could not hit a beach ball. Later.

Plus he got into lots of trouble off the field, that is public knowledge. Go look if you think I am just trying to stir the pot!

He AND one other predominant player should’ve been kicked off before spring semester IF they would’ve followed their own rules. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

That’s just because most of good players are back at school. They were just looking for bodies to fill spots.

That’s not really the case. Most of the good players are still there with playoffs about to start....as they are contract players. Many of the ones not there were temp contract players that have been released.

That’s not really the case. Most of the good players are still there with playoffs about to start....as they are contract players. Many of the ones not there were temp contract players that have been released.
Derkay is batting 2nd playing LF for Wareham tonight in the opening game. Lipscomb is batting 6th or 7th, as well.

Agreed. Except for pitchers we had with inning limits, our guys from teams who made regionals, super regionals or the DII tournament are still around.

Going in it is known some guys are only around part of the year. Pitch limits and the need to go to summer school come to mind, and there are others.

Pete playing LF.

He will not be in our OF.

Where will he play.

Geez, way to early to be talking about who's playing where.

You hit, you play.

Considering we have one proven consistent hitter returning in the lineup, I'd say the opportunity to play is wide open......

I imagine that if Luc comes back, Petey won't play first, at least...or will he...to be continued...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

VN Store

Back