2019 Recruiting Class Rankings

We've updated that saying: Defense, rebounding and good guard play win championships.

Other than free throw shooting no complaints about this team this season. They are playing well forcing turnovers and rebounding. First three games Lady Vols 215 shot attempts to 161 for the opponents. That means were getting 72 shots on average and the opponent is only getting 52 a plus 20 advantage which is awesome. Free Throws not making enough but 77 to 38 which is 26 a game while only allowing 9 a game. Rebounding 51 to 33 so were winning big over these teams. This team has started out playing overall better than any team we've had in the last five or more years.

Cary Girls 2018 basketball schedule

Cary High School Basketball Roster.

Keep track of Tamari Key Senior season first game on November 20, 2018. One game will be able to be viewed online on 12/4 vs Millbrook in Raleigh, NC.

Tamari Key stats Freshman and Sophomore

Cary lost there first game to Heritage looks like Teonni Key was in foul trouble all game but it`s the first game. Also Heritage is a very good team.

Heritage vs Cary | Girls Basketball | 11/20 | MaxPreps

Reactions: Ladyvol777
Cary lost there first game to Heritage looks like Teonni Key was in foul trouble all game but it`s the first game. Also Heritage is a very good team.

Heritage vs Cary | Girls Basketball | 11/20 | MaxPreps

Didn’t both sisters pull down 13 rebounds ? I think Tamari pulled down 9 offensive rebounds and four defensive while while the younger one did the reverse. I think also I read somewhere the sisters have been asked by some high school coaches to transfer to “better” teams. But the sisters said they love their school and classmates.

Didn’t both sisters pull down 13 rebounds ? I think Tamari pulled down 9 offensive rebounds and four defensive while while the younger one did the reverse. I think also I read somewhere the sisters have been asked by some high school coaches to transfer to “better” teams. But the sisters said they love their school and classmates.

Yes you are correct Teonni did pull down 13 rebounds in that game and 5 assists, And as for the transfer to a better team that`s news to me you could be right.

Yes you are correct Teonni did pull down 13 rebounds in that game and 5 assists, And as for the transfer to a better team that`s news to me you could be right.

I read it on like one of those Girls basketball twitter things it didnt say her name per say but it said the star and her sister. But by transfer I was saying their were coaches in their ears trying to get them to other schools. Not that they ever thought about leaving. I don’t think transferring was a thought but some people were trying to tempt is what I read.

I read it on like one of those Girls basketball twitter things it didnt say her name per say but it said the star and her sister. But by transfer I was saying their were coaches in their ears trying to get them to other schools. Not that they ever thought about leaving. I don’t think transferring was a thought but some people were trying to tempt is what I read.

Thanks for the info !

Tamari Key | Cary HS, Cary, NC | MaxPreps Note: This team has a lot firepower as in players that can the ball.
Teonni Key averaging over 12 rebounds in 2 games

Last edited:
Girls scrimmage score Wyoming East 63, Greenbrier East 44 WE - Emily Saunders 21 points, 10 rebounds, 3 blocked shots
She sure needs to hit the weight room, need to gain at least 50 pounds. Happy she is a lady vol.

I think you may have been thinking of Tamaria Key... lol

Emily is pretty solid already 😄 (that’s not a knock she is probably more of the physical type)
I just watch one of her high school games, I love her game but college she needs a lot more weight, she runs just like M. Russell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volfan2012
First two games of the season Tamari Key is averaging 14 ppg and 10.5 rebounds per game. She has shot 12 of 29 for 41 percent. Cary High School is 1 and 1 on the season. She was selected player of the game in Cary's 67 to 62 win over Carolina Prep Academy. Cary plays their third game tonight vs Broughton.

Reactions: Pat4life and Will83
Love Ucant striking out this year on recruits. Not winning the last 2 championships, and their crappy conference, has taken a lot of luster off their appeal. What have you done lately? They are not a school on the rise, on the court, or in reputation.

Emily Saunders 20 (9 reb, 3 blk)
Wyoming East 61, Bluefield 46 / Last night game

Tamari Key 20pts, 10 rebounds, 6 blocks.... Teonni Key 13pts, 6 rebounds, 2 blocks
Cary 55, Green Hope 47 / Last night game

I don't really like our height next season if we don't get Mack. We will have 6'5" Key a freshman and KK who has been playing smaller than her 6'4" size this season. Collins also plays a weird game for 6'3" shooting from the waist. Lou Brown may be recovered and eligible. Saunders will have the size at 6'5" but she is not a power player either at this point in her development.

U like their height next yr or u don't? Are u on crack lol Next yr height will be (2)- 6fit5, 6fit4, 6fit3 and u said u don't really like ur team height next yr lol

U like their height next yr or u don't? Are u on crack lol Next yr height will be (2)- 6fit5, 6fit4, 6fit3 and u said u don't really like ur team height next yr lol
Changed my mind since I posted this both girls are really progressing as seniors. I thought they would just be tall not really able to play they are proving me wrong this season. What I really don't like is Holly coaching them.

Other than free throw shooting no complaints about this team this season. They are playing well forcing turnovers and rebounding. First three games Lady Vols 215 shot attempts to 161 for the opponents. That means were getting 72 shots on average and the opponent is only getting 52 a plus 20 advantage which is awesome. Free Throws not making enough but 77 to 38 which is 26 a game while only allowing 9 a game. Rebounding 51 to 33 so were winning big over these teams. This team has started out playing overall better than any team we've had in the last five or more years.
On the shot average the number of 3's made vs number of 2's made make a lot of difference in final score. UT will need to stay close on 3's made in this modern day basketball. Even more critical as competition stiffens.

Reactions: Coach Jumper

VN Store

Back