2019 Recruiting Class Rankings

My gut tells me, SC gets Boston...🙄

If they do, that's better than the alternative of her going to UConn. If Haley Jones goes to Stanford and Boston doesn't pick the Huskies, they will be vulnerable. Well, as vulnerable as a team can be starting 4 top-5 HS players. But they'll have no depth.

Go Gamecocks!

If they do, that's better than the alternative of her going to UConn. If Haley Jones goes to Stanford and Boston doesn't pick the Huskies, they will be vulnerable. Well, as vulnerable as a team can be starting 4 top-5 HS players. But they'll have no depth.

Go Gamecocks!

Now you sound like an over excited SC fan ... LOL

Reactions: xtpsrh08123
Would you prefer if Boston went to Storrs?

I'm still annoyed at UConns late push to sign top players the last two seasons. I don't need to see that show again

I prefer she go where she wants to go and KK, Key, Saunders, and Harris shut her down !

Have you thought about if she goes to UConn with ONO how that may play out with future play players like the top rated post from Duncanville?

Would you prefer if Boston went to Storrs?

I'm still annoyed at UConns late push to sign top players the last two seasons. I don't need to see that show again

Yawn.

Good drama would be if some of those "in the banker's" switched banks.

I prefer she go where she wants to go and KK, Key, Saunders, and Harris shut her down !

Have you thought about if she goes to UConn with ONO how that may play out with future play players like the top rated post from Duncanville?

ONO and Boston can play on the court together. ONO has a good enough face up game. I think having a three headed monster at PF/C averaging 27 minutes each would suck for the rest of the teams. Getting Boston would IMO have no bearing on Gusters picking them or not. She will get big minutes either way.

And while it's nice to think that Tennessee's posts can shut Boston down, I think the reality is that her and ONO will dominate inside, UConn will win by 40 and go on to win whatever # of NCs they are up to now.

Reactions: olddog
ONO and Boston can play on the court together. ONO has a good enough face up game. I think having a three headed monster at PF/C averaging 27 minutes each would suck for the rest of the teams. Getting Boston would IMO have no bearing on Gusters picking them or not. She will get big minutes either way.

And while it's nice to think that Tennessee's posts can shut Boston down, I think the reality is that her and ONO will dominate inside, UConn will win by 40 and go on to win whatever # of NCs they are up to now.

Well that’s the thing about realities and perception. Everyone has their own and like buttholes and they often stink :)

P.S. it’s cool that you think UConn will run away with titles but ask the “overwhelmed” teams like Ms St and ND what they thought about them running away by 40😂 I respect UConn but that’s why they play the game.

👍🏽“ is all I got for ya

Last edited:
Hoping Davis stays her junior season we look really good with Davis, Green, Horston, Westbrooks, Burrell, and Massengill on the perimeter. Collins and Brown playing the four when we go big. Saunders, KK, and Key looks better on paper than this years team mainly because of experience and the addition of probably the best player in the 2019 class.

Hoping Davis stays her junior season we look really good with Davis, Green, Horston, Westbrooks, Burrell, and Massengill on the perimeter. Collins and Brown playing the four when we go big. Saunders, KK, and Key looks better on paper than this years team mainly because of experience and the addition of probably the best player in the 2019 class.

She doesnt need to leave tbh but with her mindset you cant rule it out tbh. The diamond path has been created and acknowledged thats all i will say.

What diamond path is there for leaving early for Davis? She stays she will have a masters degree, possibly doctorate work too. Do you have any idea how much more in a life time that will make her? There is no diamond in professional WBall. And the only decent money ( face it, living in big cities on 60k, is like living here on 34k) internationally, they make over 100k, but travel yr round, horrible venues, languages they don't understand, majority of it is in places no one would want to visit, and it isn't cheap getting there and back, keeping a place here, hopefully in a WNBA city, unless you are a major superstar...say there are about 7 or 8 currently...it ain't that glamourous, and you won't retire after it. A very few find announcer gigs. Her parents aren't dummies. They didn't have her in college courses to get her that life early by 2 yrs lol. They want the best...and over 1 million dollars more for her, that a masters, or several million more, a doctorate will get for her. She is extremely gifted in the classroom and on the court. Way more "diamonds" in her future staying the full 4 yrs.

She is a business administration major...hmm UT just happens to have a highly rated master program MBA. I believe her Single mother did a great job raising her and guiding her on her educational path. She wants to own her own restaurant someday.

Last edited:
Haley Jones or Jordan Horston? Who do you think is better?

I think Jones and Horston are on the same level. Jones has a better inside game and Horston has a better perimeter game. Horston has more upside I believe because of her natural athleticism. Both of them are at a slightly higher level IMO than the rest of their class.

Reactions: travis929
I will add Jones, like Horston, is not just blessed with good size and talent but also a high basketball IQ. Jones is as offensively savvy as I've seen from a high school player. Horston is an elite defender and may be one of the best players in transition, passing lanes and court vision I've also seen from a high school player.

Thank you both for sharing your insight. Interested to see where Jones will land and how there careers will match up against one another. Just as I’m curious of Megan Walker and Evina.

I don't really like our height next season if we don't get Mack. We will have 6'5" Key a freshman and KK who has been playing smaller than her 6'4" size this season. Collins also plays a weird game for 6'3" shooting from the waist. Lou Brown may be recovered and eligible. Saunders will have the size at 6'5" but she is not a power player either at this point in her development.

I really don't think Collins is 6'3.

I dont see the same the red flags about needing and our post play sucks or will suck! We will have four talents players that can play the 5, then four spot 7.

Keys will be good, if she put in the work.
Collins will be good, if she puts in the work.
Saunders will be good, if she puts in the work, and her frame is solid.
KK, all she need is game experience. And she will be good if she continues to put in the work.
Mack, would be a nice pickup, but if we don't get her its not the end of the world.

Height has never influenced the outcome of seasons, game and season, well not all the time, if they are not surrounded by good guards.
You can't teach height, but you also can't teach HEART!

Guards win championships, not bigs!

Last edited:
Reactions: Undercovervol
Best Players in Class:

1. Horston
2. Jackson
3. Amiere,

And I feel the Lady Vols regardless of rankings, got two of the best players in the last two classes. Davis and Horston!

Like the late great Pat Summit always use to say, Rebounding wins championships!

VN Store

Back