2019 Projected S&P, Vols #21

Its a valid question, you don't have anything Vols related in your screen name or avatar and it doesn't necessarily mean anything anyway. We have a bunch of Vol fans that like other teams more.
I just don't care to mess with all that lol

Nick Fitzgerald is far from an NFL level QB, he can't throw the ball to save his life. Their backup Keytaon Thompson will most definitely be a better passer for them but they're not going to have the running attack they had last year especially with the loss of Aeris Williams (starting RB) as well.
IF they are one dimensional, like Kentucky and Auburn last year I like our chances. Even with limited talent CJP can defense one dimensional teams as shown last year. As we improve talent we will love our defense.

We are ****ed, we again are getting hyped and we will not live up to it.
Correct. I think all these guys look at everything that the Tennessee football program has going for it.....great tradition, great facilities, deep pockets/outstanding revenue, supposed top 10-15 recruiting classes, an AD that’s all in and giving the new, promising head coach everything he’s asking for and more, and perhaps the greatest fanbase in the country ...... and despite the last 10-12 years of absolute futility and misery, some of them still assume it’s just a matter of time and try to get ahead of the curve in declaring “this is the year for Tennessee”.....only to see, year after year, that in spite of everything, the actual team wildly disappoints and struggles to not be the worst team on the field in the conference. Just no reason for any optimism regarding this team/program until we see some reason for it with results/wins on the actual field of play.

Reactions: chrismc1000
Its a valid question, you don't have anything Vols related in your screen name or avatar and it doesn't necessarily mean anything anyway. We have a bunch of Vol fans that like other teams more.
No, we don’t. What we have are some honest Vols fans willing to call a spade a spade regarding where this Vols team/program actually is, rather than annually proclaiming we’re gonna win 10 games no matter what the actual circumstances are.

Being realistic I have to be in the 6-6 club too.

If we get to 7-5 then Pruitt and staff did a excellent job in the regular season.

Then I hope we add the extra WIN into it from our bowl game.

We're just now starting to get some WINS in the recruiting wars and I expect our recruiting to continue to improve so that will make the difference in our game WINS slowly but consistently.

I don't expect to catch up fast with the top SEC teams but I do expect to catch up with them in a few more years of good recruiting.

I just hope we can keep our coaching staff together.

VFL...GBO!!!

While these rankings dont mean anything, I think its kind of impressive. Especially since most of us know how little playmaking talent we actually have.

This really means nothing.

2007 we won SEC East, who could have predicted we would have losing season in 2008?

VN Store

Back