2019 NBA Playoffs Thread (Sponsored by NetflixMoviesSuck.com)

BadJerry20

Internet Super Hero
What are crazy finish to the season. Denver playing 8D chess with Houston, tanks the Portland game, so Portland can get the 3 and Houston gets booted to the GS side. All it took was an 11 point come from behind against Denver, Portland to tank their own tanking, and OKC to pull a clover out of their *** to beat Houston. Nothing like a well orchestrated plan. Guess LBJ can't lead any team to the playoffs.

Eastern Conference

1st Round
1)Bucks over 8)Pistons in 5, sorry Z

4) Celtics over 5)Pacers in 5, it was a good run Indy

2)Raptors over 7) Magic in 5

3) 76ers over 8) Nets in 6

Western Conference
1st Round

1) Warriors over 8) Clips in 4, thanks for nothing Clippers

4) Rockets over 5) Jazz in 6

6) Thunder over 3) Blazers in 6, please don't say anything about playoff-P, PG

7) Spurs over 2) Nuggets in 7, I still miss Dejuante Murray

EC Round 2

Bucks over Celtics in 6

Raptors over 76ers in 6, Go home Joel

WC Round 2

GS over Rockets on 6, CP3 blows out his vagina in game 4 up 2-1.

Thunder over Spurs in 6, sorry Pop

ECF---Raptors in 7 over Bucks, next year Bucks, next year

WCF--- Thunder over GS in 7, hell I've come this far #WhyNot. KD immediately leaves and tries to rejoin the Thunder.

Finals--- You already know where this is going. Raptors in 7 over Thunder. KL stays in Toronto and we drink more Lakers tears.

Reactions: NYCVolunteer
I just want one playoff win. Pistons have gone 11 years since their last playoff win

Reactions: BadJerry20
What are crazy finish to the season. Denver playing 8D chess with Houston, tanks the Portland game, so Portland can get the 3 and Houston gets booted to the GS side. All it took was an 11 point come from behind against Denver, Portland to tank their own tanking, and OKC to pull a clover out of their *** to beat Houston. Nothing like a well orchestrated plan. Guess LBJ can't lead any team to the playoffs.

Eastern Conference

1st Round
1)Bucks over 8)Pistons in 5, sorry Z

4) Celtics over 5)Pacers in 5, it was a good run Indy

2)Raptors over 7) Magic in 5

3) 76ers over 8) Nets in 6

Western Conference
1st Round

1) Warriors over 8) Clips in 4, thanks for nothing Clippers

4) Rockets over 5) Jazz in 6

6) Thunder over 3) Blazers in 6, please don't say anything about playoff-P, PG

7) Spurs over 2) Nuggets in 7, I still miss Dejuante Murray

I think it works in Houston's favor to catch GSW early, but Denver may actually make the WCF now, which I didn't think was likely.

Warrior Rockets Nuggets Thunder
Warriors Nuggets
Warriors

Bucks Celtics Raptors 76ers
Bucks Raptors
Bucks

Warriors

Last edited:
Warrior Rockets Nuggets Thunder
Warriors Nuggets
Warriors

Bucks Celtics Raptors 76ers
Bucks Raptors
Bucks

Warriors

Giannis might be my favorite player in the league rn, but the playoffs are a game changer for them. He's impossible to defend once every 20 games, but when you have 7 straight games to figure him out, somebody might be able to slow him down enough to upset them. Also, they miss Brogdon more than most people seem to think, IMO.

Giannis might be my favorite player in the league rn, but the playoffs are a game changer for them. He's impossible to defend once every 20 games, but when you have 7 straight games to figure him out, somebody might be able to slow him down enough to upset them. Also, they miss Brogdon more than most people seem to think, IMO.

You gonna pick or just play coy?

VN Store

Back