2019 NBA Playoffs Thread (Sponsored by NetflixMoviesSuck.com)

He's my favorite player to watch. Love how he moves without the ball. Insane range and consistency. Plus he's a small guy so he's kind of a gutsy underdog type. But he has some definite weaknesses in his game. He's almost always sloppy with the ball. His defense is a liability unless he is matched up with a small guy like him. And the biggest flaw, imo, is that he is not clutch. It's a testament to his effort that he was able to get a couple of good looks late in the game even when they were smothering him with bodies. But... He missed. One of them was a wide open shot that would have been huge. The last shot was tougher, but he's got a twenty minute highlight reel of him making more difficult shots than that. At some point he needs to learn how to get out of his own head and just play. He is too affected by the moment I think.

He's definitely careless with the ball, but surprisingly only had 17 turnovers in the series.

His defense is fine as long as he doesn't have to stop a special talent penetrator. He gets attacked on D so teams can tire him out for O.

Ujiri shoved a cop accessing the floor? Kendrick Perkins on ESPN saying the cop should’ve known who he was. I couldn’t have picked him out if he had a Ujiri name tag on until last night.

Hopefully, cooler heads prevail and charges are not pursued.

Ujiri shoved a cop accessing the floor? Kendrick Perkins on ESPN saying the cop should’ve known who he was. I couldn’t have picked him out if he had a Ujiri name tag on until last night.

Hopefully, cooler heads prevail and charges are not pursued.

Video has surfaced that shows he had credentials

VN Store

Back