2018-2019 NBA Season Thread (Do you remember Detlef Schrempf edition)

So much anger to being called "boy" repeatedly after politely saying it's disrespectful.

Check out @E_Woodyard’s Tweet:

Not surprised the whitest fan bases has problems with saying things and fans. Utah and Boston are known to be the worst places for fan racism.

This wasn't racist though. It was a gay joke.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Not surprised the whitest fan bases has problems with saying things and fans. Utah and Boston are known to be the worst places for fan racism.

This wasn't racist though. It was a gay joke.

What if the problem is Russ doesn't put up with white people? A POC can step to him in Denver, but he loses his mind when a white fan implies a gay act. Or maybe he's homophobic. Or a closeted gay in denial.

Last edited:
What if the problem is Russ doesn't put up with white people? A POC can step to him in Denver, but he loses his mind when a white fan implies a gay act. Or maybe he's homophobic. Or a closeted gay in denial.

I thought the gymnastics yesterday to keep from laying any blame on Jazz fans were impressive, but now Russ is a racist homophobe that lives in the closet.

BTW the dude calling him boy...white, the dude that flipped him off...white, the fan that grabbed his arm...a white kid. As a matter of fact 90%, low balling here, of the time it's an idiot in the stands they are white. But keep fighting that fight buddy.

Reactions: k-town_king
I thought the gymnastics yesterday to keep from laying any blame on Jazz fans were impressive, but now Russ is a racist homophobe that lives in the closet.

BTW the dude calling him boy...white, the dude that flipped him off...white, the fan that grabbed his arm...a white kid. As a matter of fact 90%, low balling here, of the time it's an idiot in the stands they are white. But keep fighting that fight buddy.

It's a joke.

I never absolved the Utah fan of any blame. I called him a POS. I was arguing that Utah isn't any different from other places, Russ just happened to have two freakouts there. He had plenty of reason to freak out elsewhere, as 95 pointed out. As per usual, you don't know what's going on.

I've said multiple times it's an issue from both sides Jazz fans and Russ. Nope, Russ is the problem. Gobert himself said he's heard your fan base say stuff that was uncomfortable. Still all Russ. I get it, actually I got it yesterday, I kept feeding you hoping you would at least acknowledge there might be a bigger issue, nah couldn't possibly do that. Sure it was a joke, a very hilarious one at that. It's about a cute as the dig at the end of your post. We can move along now, this conversation is beyond the point of being productive.

Last edited:
Calls Russ a racist...its a joke. I call you a racist and I'm deranged. Lmao such a clown.

I didn't call him a racist and he's not here. It was joke in hypothetical form and it was clearly a joke because it was followed up with other jokes. As usual, you don't know what's going on.

It's a joke.

I never absolved the Utah fan of any blame. I called him a POS. I was arguing that Utah isn't any different from other places, Russ just happened to have two freakouts there. He had plenty of reason to freak out elsewhere, as 95 pointed out. As per usual, you don't know what's going on.
It's is different though just by virtue of the fanbase demographics.

Utah and Boston always seem to have these problems.

Russ is gay I believe and that is why he got so mad and tried to make it a race thing to deflect questions about his sexuality.

It's is different though just by virtue of the fanbase demographics.

Utah and Boston always seem to have these problems.

Russ is gay I believe and that is why he got so mad and tried to make it a race thing to deflect questions about his sexuality.

American-Beauty-19.jpg

I didn't call him a racist and he's not here. It was joke in hypothetical form and it was clearly a joke because it was followed up with other jokes. As usual, you don't know what's going on.

And mine was a joke following up your "joke". As usual you are a sensitive little *****

Edit: in case you missed it this is a soft ball to lob back at me being a sensitive ***** earlier

VN Store

Back