2016 Nike Tennessee shoes

What would be awesome is to see Tennessee release a shoe like this, but for a different template of shoe, like the Flyknits or Flyknit Racer’s. Those would look sharp!

I'd love to see an Orange/Smoky Gray pair of multicolor Racers. These are as close as it gets for now

NIKE-FLYKNIT-RACER-526628_810_A_PREM.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
looks like they are sold out everywhere. Anyone know where I can find these for retail? I see them on ebay for above retail and will prob just get there. I need a size 12. The seller looks legit. These are so awesome and gotta have!

Last edited:
looks like they are sold out everywhere. Anyone know where I can find these for retail? I see them on ebay for above retail and will prob just get there. I need a size 12. The seller looks legit. These are so awesome and gotta have!

I know they have them at Alumni Hall.

The Vol Shop on campus still has plenty in stock.

Reactions: 1 person
The Vol Shop on campus still has plenty in stock.

You talking about those flip flop things ? btw do they sell those bucket hats like so many of the players have been wearing as of late or are those a players only issue ?

You talking about those flip flop things ? btw do they sell those bucket hats like so many of the players have been wearing as of late or are those a players only issue ?

They are Columbia bucket hats... i have seen them at Dick's and online.

The location in the student union has both the flip flops and the running shoes.

The location at University Commons has the Nike bucket hats in both orange and smokey grey.

Bookstore screwed up. Took my order Friday and now cancelled it saying out of stock. Why is it so damn hard to count inventory properly?

Same thing here. I was told on Twitter at 11:10 Thursday they had them and I had them ordered by 11:15. Just be aware just because they list a size online doesn't mean they actually have them.

Last edited:
Bookstore screwed up. Took my order Friday and now cancelled it saying out of stock. Why is it so damn hard to count inventory properly?

Because they don't have a separate online inventory.

So if someone comes in and buys the item in the store between the time you place your order and the time their online clerk goes to pull it off the floor, then it's not there.

So if someone comes in and buys the item in the store between the time you place your order and the time their online clerk goes to pull it off the floor, then it's not there.

I like the Orange and White ones better anyway!

A very happy edit: Received an email saying someone had returned my size and they would hold them. Thanks to them and to whoever returned them. :)

FYI - I just ran across the shoes on Lids, it shows them as a "new" item and in stock....ordered them since I was late and missed out on the release date. We shall see if they are actually in stock, I got an order confirmation and it says processing.

Do you have the link for them at Lids, I can only find the sandals.

Does anyone know who may have some in stock?

VN Store

Back