2016 Nike Tennessee shoes

Love the new trainer colorway. Looks like they also recently released new sandals.

BENASSI-SOLARSOFT-COLLEGE-844631_800_B_PREM.jpg

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/benassi-solarsofttennessee-mens-slide/pid-11056790/pgid-11149980

Reactions: 2 people
These are same shoes as last year only difference is color scheme. Most uncomfortable shoes I own but like them more for looks than comfort.

Last edited:
Are they already sold out???
My cousin texted me info this morning and not interested in them but curious to see if they were selling.... They only had 7.5 and 8 left. I told him probably people was buying and selling for double and triple the original price on eBay. I looked and someone already had a pair listed for 299.00 plus shipping.

These are same shoes as last year only difference is color scheme. Most uncomfortable shoes I own but like them more for looks than comfort.

Yeah, I had a couple pair of those Nike trainers and were some of the most uncomfortable shoes. I guess they're banking on fans buying them for the looks alone

My cousin texted me info this morning and not interested in them but curious to see if they were selling.... They only had 7.5 and 8 left. I told him probably people was buying and selling for double and triple the original price on eBay. I looked and someone already had a pair listed for 299.00 plus shipping.

Probably the same profiteering low lifes that have flooded Ebay with Pat Summitt autographs since the day she passed away

In case anybody runs into what I did....Every time I clicked on a size and clicked "Add to cart" it would say that it was "unable to add to cart at this time", which I interpreted as that size being sold out. I kept trying and the sixth time I tried, it finally worked and I had 6 pair of shoes in my cart. Just a weird glitch of some kind.

Send me one of the extras!

I have a pair of tennis shoes almost identical to these. I wonder if they're not the same shoe? They really do look just alike. They are Nikes too. Bought them back in April. Anyway mine could be the same shoe shown here? Thanks!

What would be awesome is to see Tennessee release a shoe like this, but for a different template of shoe, like the Flyknits or Flyknit Racer’s. Those would look sharp!

Reactions: 1 person
They ship quick too. Ordered mine from the on campus bookstore yesterday and just received a delivery notification.

VN Store

Back