2013 NC WR Marquez North (UT signee)

Is Rivera going to the combine? I know he's a great athlete. I think all the UT/ex UT players will represent well at the combine shedding a positive light on the program. I think they will show that UT might not be as far off as some might have thought to being relevant. Dooley and crew were a disaster of epic proportion and will be exposed as the horrible coach he was/is come combine time. JMO

Is Rivera going to the combine? I know he's a great athlete. I think all the UT/ex UT players will represent well at the combine shedding a positive light on the program. I think they will show that UT might not be as far off as some might have thought to being relevant. Dooley and crew were a disaster of epic proportion and will be exposed as the horrible coach he was/is come combine time. JMO

I sure hope Rivera gets a combine invite. He's got what it takes athletically to be a good TE just never really got the ball much in our offense.

Weird that we could have several players drafted this year and we only went to one bowl game with them, not to mention that bowl game was in "year zero"

Considering that the TE position is in vogue among NFL "experts" right now, I'd be shocked if he didn't -- especially after the invites he received to several scouting bowls

Come on; let's stop the kidding. He is going to UNC and most all around him know it. He will not be wearing orange next year but powder blue.

Reactions: 2 people
Blows me away when top talent chooses ACC over SEC. If that is what happens here. You would think playing in games people care to watch would matter.

Come on; let's stop the kidding. He is going to UNC and most all around him know it. He will not be wearing orange next year but powder blue.

funny-gif-Kanye-West-laughing.gif

Mods if this gif isn't allowed, please delete.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Blows me away when top talent chooses ACC over SEC. If that is what happens here. You would think playing in games people care to watch would matter.

Kid grew up in NC. I'd play for UT even if no one came to watch, especially if it were easier for family to get there.

Kid grew up in NC. I'd play for UT even if no one came to watch, especially if it were easier for family to get there.

So if he grew up in South Dakota you think they would have a chance at landing him?

People aren't using horse and buggy anymore. A drive from NC to Tennessee is no great hurdle.

So if he grew up in South Dakota you think they would have a chance at landing him?

People aren't using horse and buggy anymore. A drive from NC to Tennessee is no great hurdle.

You saying the ACC is the same level as a 2A school?

And 80 year old grandparents can't make the drive over the mountains. My grandma in Asheville can't make it to Knoxville an hour away.

2 hours to Chapel Hell or 3.5 hours to Rocky Top? :eek:hmy: Decisions.....Decisions....Decisions.

Believe North will be a Vol. IMO.

And 80 year old grandparents can't make the drive over the mountains. My grandma in Asheville can't make it to Knoxville an hour away.

Riley can throw a football over those same mountains!

If anyone can drive from Asheville to Knoxville in a hour, I do not want to be in the car with them.

VN Store

Back