2013 Heisman

The HT winner should be one of a role model of the upmost integrity from what I have read in the police reports regarding the alleged rape/sexual assault that would disqualify Winston. His actions in this case are less than honorable, IMHO.

The character requirement. Just because he isn't being prosecuted does not make him innocent. And there are other deserving candidates without that baggage.

In truth, is he innocent or guilty? I don't know, but since character is supposed to be a consideration, and it is now in question, I personally cannot consider him deserving. Had he not put himself in this situation, yes, I would vote for him without question.

And to those who say innocent until proven guilty, that goes to being prosecuted and incarcerated. Being given an award is a different thing.

Last edited:
The character requirement. Just because he isn't being prosecuted does not make him innocent. And there are other deserving candidates without that baggage.

In truth, is he innocent or guilty? I don't know, but since character is supposed to be a consideration, and it is now in question, I personally cannot consider him deserving. Had he not put himself in this situation, yes, I would vote for him without question.

And to those who say innocent until proven guilty, that goes to being prosecuted and incarcerated. Being given an award is a different thing.

Lawd.

Wonder how tnnative would wanna be treated if accusations ever flew his way

The HT winner should be one of a role model of the upmost integrity from what I have read in the police reports regarding the alleged rape/sexual assault that would disqualify Winston. His actions in this case are less than honorable, IMHO.

So how does Manziel fit into that model? Drinking, getting thrown out of frat parties, saying he wants to party with Charlie Sheen, breaking NCAA violations, getting kicked out of Manning camp and his little "pay me" gestures.

So how does Manziel fit into that model? Drinking, getting thrown out of frat parties, saying he wants to party with Charlie Sheen, breaking NCAA violations, getting kicked out of Manning camp and his little "pay me" gestures.

Sup bro?

after the fact, but my vote would've been:

1. Winston
2. Lynch
3. does it matter? Andre Williams, I guess

Get glasses.

Mine are fine. It's obvious that yours aren't. He didn't deserve the Heisman last year and his placing in this years voting shows the voters made a huge mistake giving it to him.

It doesn't matter though. He has no chance at winning it again even if he does stay. And if he doesn't stay, we will witness him get smashed into irrelevancy in the NFL. You picked a lame horse to like.

Mine are fine. It's obvious that yours aren't. He didn't deserve the Heisman last year and his placing in this years voting shows the voters made a huge mistake giving it to him.

It doesn't matter though. He has no chance at winning it again even if he does stay. And if he doesn't stay, we will witness him get smashed into irrelevancy in the NFL. You picked a lame horse to like.

I guess one Heisman isn't enough. I'm sure Johnny football will somehow make ends meet.

So exactly what is your problem?

He didn't deserve the Heisman last year. People think he is something that has never been seen on the field. None of those things are his fault. Just my opinion.

He cheated, got away with it and is flaunting it with his little pay me signs. Personally I don't think he is as good as people think. Quick? Yes. Best runner in NCAA? No wa. Arm strength? Average. People act like Manziel is a once in a life time player. Manziel is Tebow 2.0.

VN Store

Back