The bandwagon rides again. Whats the point in yall crashin threads? If you dont like, believe, or agree then ok, but no point in dragging every thread on with nonsense. Just tryin to get some good material and stimulating conversation going beside, what did you eat or pick one drop 1. Yall r right I prob wont stick around b/c every thread on here is clutered with bs from this same group. Yall should b an E CLICK called the wrecking crew

Last edited:
Iareseriouscat.jpg

The bandwagon rides again. Whats the point in yall crashin threads? If you dont like, believe, or agree then ok, but no point in dragging every thread on with nonsense. Just tryin to get some good material and stimulating conversation going beside, what did you eat or pick one drop 1. Yall r right I prob wont stick around b/c every thread on here is clutered with bs from this same group. Yall should b an E CLICK called the wrecking crew

Well hell whats the point in yall actin like this everyday ? Can u not socialize normally

Try this one out.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/endzone/103272-so-you-thought-you-knew-all.html

Sorry but I dont live n a world where coolness is measured by post count, or teamin up with others to crash every thread, or trying to make NEWBIES feel stupid or unwelcome. Yall r seriously immature and kinda geeky, or just really bored cause you have nothing to do but post nonsense all day and prob run ppl off n the real world actin something like this....Sorry yall but its old already in a week. Im not tryin to b n yalls crew. this is forum of UT thought it would be diff.. Well the sports threads r better anyway

Sorry but I dont live n a world where coolness is measured by post count, or teamin up with others to crash every thread, or trying to make NEWBIES feel stupid or unwelcome. Yall r seriously immature and kinda geeky, or just really bored cause you have nothing to do but post nonsense all day and prob run ppl off n the real world actin something like this....Sorry yall but its old already in a week. Im not tryin to b n yalls crew. this is forum of UT thought it would be diff.. Well the sports threads r better anyway

Can you tell me what the gaza pyramid is?

i'm officially hurt by 83's comments. fml. no one asked him to be in a crew. to be honest i'm not sure what "crew" is here

Did you not go looking for Tony like I told you to 83?

You'll be singing a new tune once you realize how nice we've actually been.

dawson-crying.jpg

*cue sad music*

YouTube - sarah mclachlan - i will remember you

I like your blanket statement of ignorance and offensiveness. I have been nothing but helpful to you and you just don't get it. I challenge you to find one post from me that has been negative to you or tried to make you feel stupid or unwelcome. If you're pizzed then leave. Don't blame us for your lack of intestinal fortitude. (there. something negative from me)

VN Store

Back