Here's a 83 Haiku:

New to this interwebs thing.
Volnation's newest ladies man in the house!
Bunch of bandwagon haters hatin'

Here's a 83 Haiku:

New to this interwebs thing.
Volnation's newest ladies man in the house!
Bunch of bandwagon haters hatin'

he can't even get that right.

5-7-5 is syllables, 83, not words.

and, AtM, I'll even let you play it off like you were writing the haiku as 83 as to not be embarrased.

retards are funny
they do not understand much
they make us all lulz!

There!

I was aware of the syllables. That was just as close as I could get while getting the point across. 6-10-7 is a helluva a lot closer than 83 could have got.

where is the Gaza pyramid?

The big pyramid in Egypt. For those who dont have more knowledge of the Mayans they were far more advanced than even us today with astrology and mathematics and the reason 2012 is said to be the end is bc every 250,000 yrs or so the earth and milky way line up perfectly cuasing the earths axis to tip in turn scientists belive this will cause the earths plates, magnetic feilds, or gravitational pull to reverse setting off great earth quakes valcanos and giant typhoons killing 99.999%of earth. History repeats its self again.Ancients say The world has ended 3 previous times by fire water and ice which holds true scientifically

Hey ladies of VN,I'm posting from my Xbox.If any of you hotties want to challenge me to a game of Naughty Bear give me a holla.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The big pyramid in Egypt. For those who dont have more knowledge of the Mayans they were far more advanced than even us today with astrology and mathematics and the reason 2012 is said to be the end is bc every 250,000 yrs or so the earth and milky way line up perfectly cuasing the earths axis to tip in turn scientists belive this will cause the earths plates, magnetic feilds, or gravitational pull to reverse setting off great earth quakes valcanos and giant typhoons killing 99.999%of earth. History repeats its self again.Ancients say The world has ended 3 previous times by fire water and ice which holds true scientifically

Want to make a wager on any of this?

Im going to go ahead and cancel my meetings with clients for the rest of the day.

Please do continue.

You know what will really give this thing legs? An appearance by RUNZ.

I think those two could feed off eachother.

VN Store

Back