'20 VA C Dylan Cardwell

Bump ! Cardwell is averaging 15.5 minutes a game, 3.7 points a game, 4.1 rebounds a game and almost a block a game for Auburn. I think Cardwell would be UT's first post off the bench and would average more minutes, points, rebounds and blocks than he does for the Tigers. Everybody laughed when I said he might be the missing piece to that '20 class, but I may have been right, at least for this year's team

Bump ! Cardwell is averaging 15.5 minutes a game, 3.7 points a game, 4.1 rebounds a game and almost a block a game for Auburn. I think Cardwell would be UT's first post off the bench and would average more minutes, points, rebounds and blocks than he does for the Tigers. Everybody laughed when I said he might be the missing piece to that '20 class, but I may have been right, at least for this year's team

damn dog! I taught you well. I’m proud of you

I think I've been instructed to believe that those kind of numbers look like he wasn't worthy of a D1 SEC scholarship. 🧐

You win a Bruinie!

I was always big on Cardwell

I think I've been instructed to believe that those kind of numbers look like he wasn't worthy of a D1 SEC scholarship. 🧐
I don’t know why anybody thinks he would be putting up better #s for us. He’s putting up those #s at Auburn and they have nobody down low other than him and Thor.

Reactions: RockyTop865
Didn’t you say he’d get a double double?

Reactions: RockyTop865
Didn’t you say he’d get a double double?
I don't know if I said that, I wouldn't say it was the most ridiculous thing I've said, if I did, tho. But, I feel like Cardwell would have a huge role for UT considering what we have seen from Anosike, ON, Plavsic and what we have not seen from Walker. Double/double may be a little extreme, but 7/7 and a block +, a game is not crazy talk. Especially since DC would get all of Anosike's minutes, because he wouldn't be here, plus most of ON and Plavsic's minutes, imo. Plus, it adds another rim protector to go along with Pons. Perfect fit, like I said, years ago

Doesn't play here don't care

No, he doesn't, but I care and Tennessee should, whether u do or not
Try caring about the next guy not someone that will never be here is all i am saying. Tennessee doesn't give two red cents about this kid after he signed elsewhere. Wish him luck except against UT and move on.

I don't know if I said that, I wouldn't say it was the most ridiculous thing I've said, if I did, tho. But, I feel like Cardwell would have a huge role for UT considering what we have seen from Anosike, ON, Plavsic and what we have not seen from Walker. Double/double may be a little extreme, but 7/7 and a block +, a game is not crazy talk. Especially since DC would get all of Anosike's minutes, because he wouldn't be here, plus most of ON and Plavsic's minutes, imo. Plus, it adds another rim protector to go along with Pons. Perfect fit, like I said, years ago
Years ago? Come on, now.

Maybe it doesn't, I've moved on, but UT needs a post like this kid, imo. That's all I'm saying and more like over a year ago, Chris. Maybe it's more that I'm disappointed that it looks like UT chose Anosike over Cardwell. Whether that's true or not, I don't know, but that's the way it seems. Of course, it's very possible Auburn just beat UT for Cardwell, but it seemed like we backed off a little, to me. Anyway, UT needs to go all in on a post to finish the '21 class, whether it's a grad transfer or a high school senior

Maybe it doesn't, I've moved on, but UT needs a post like this kid, imo. That's all I'm saying and more like over a year ago, Chris. Maybe it's more that I'm disappointed that it looks like UT chose Anosike over Cardwell. Whether that's true or not, I don't know, but that's the way it seems. Of course, it's very possible Auburn just beat UT for Cardwell, but it seemed like we backed off a little, to me. Anyway, UT needs to go all in on a post to finish the '21 class, whether it's a grad transfer or a high school senior
100% cannot disagree that we need a post presence bc what we have is not getting it done...ON could get there a la Kyle Alexander, but there is no hope for Plavsic. Anosike is in a terrible terrible TERRIBLE slump and could be serviceable IF he can get the yips out of the way. He seriously looks like he is shaking every time he gets on the court.

Maybe it doesn't, I've moved on, but UT needs a post like this kid, imo. That's all I'm saying and more like over a year ago, Chris. Maybe it's more that I'm disappointed that it looks like UT chose Anosike over Cardwell. Whether that's true or not, I don't know, but that's the way it seems. Of course, it's very possible Auburn just beat UT for Cardwell, but it seemed like we backed off a little, to me. Anyway, UT needs to go all in on a post to finish the '21 clas1611359837525.gifs, whether it's a grad transfer or a high school senior
1611359837525.gif

Reactions: The Dog
He decided to play for Pearl instead of Barnes. That’s all I needed to know.
I think the rumor/belief is that Barnes stopped pursuing Caldwell and so Caldwell went to Auburn. Barnes knows what he’s doing obviously but I think this team lacks a true PG, outside shooting, and a physical post presence/rim protector and Caldwell would’ve been immediate help to address the latter deficiency.

Reactions: The Dog
Well, Cardwell would’ve been a great addition on this year’s Vols. Barnes gotta do better on post player.

Cardwell’s best asset is his energy, but ask any auburn fan if they trust him to be on the court at any time. You’ll probably get a unanimous answer.

Reactions: cardvolfan

VN Store

Back