'20 VA C Dylan Cardwell

I’ll play along

I slightly agree. I think taking Bailey forced us to have to slow play this kid due to not having a spot.

I don’t think we are going to have anyone leave that’s currently on the roster unless it’s Pons

I still think that Jalen is about 50/50 or more that he'll leave. He's finally producing on offense, but with Bailey, Keon, and Springer added to the rotation he could see fewer minutes next year. He might want to grad transfer somewhere else with guaranteed minutes. Or he could stay and get to scrimmage against some future NBA players which will help him to earn a 6 figure salary playing international ball.

Reactions: sport3500
I couldn’t figure out the conversation and then saw the “ignored content.” I figure it was you. Get bent. Sad you can’t figure out you’re on ignore.
Clearly.

Also interesting that you are entirely incapable of answering my question.

Last edited:
Sitting out and we have more than enough options at guard next season
we shall see but I doubt he plays much next year. Maybe 10-15 min a game imo
Waiting to recruit positions is how we got this season.

I still think that Jalen is about 50/50 or more that he'll leave. He's finally producing on offense, but with Bailey, Keon, and Springer added to the rotation he could see fewer minutes next year. He might want to grad transfer somewhere else with guaranteed minutes. Or he could stay and get to scrimmage against some future NBA players which will help him to earn a 6 figure salary playing international ball.
Yeah, I tend to agree. I think he uses the rest of this season as a chance to showcase his abilities to potential transfer possibilities, amd see what opportunities come his way on the transfer market. For a team with a real lack of depth on the wing, he could be a really nice one-year plug and play option.

I’ll play along

I slightly agree. I think taking Bailey forced us to have to slow play this kid due to not having a spot.

I don’t think we are going to have anyone leave that’s currently on the roster unless it’s Pons

If we didn’t have a spot in November for Caldwell how did we for Vescovi in January?

Ok I completely agree because there was only ONE spot and that’s the entire point
lol

You said Bailey cost us Caldwell, that’s not the case...please don’t do this again, you’ve stated Bailey has cost us about 5 different players, it gets more and more ridiculous.

Reactions: butchna
You said Bailey cost us Caldwell, that’s not the case...please don’t do this again, you’ve stated Bailey has cost us about 5 different players, it gets more and more ridiculous.

Lol

If we don’t take Bailey we can take SV AND Cardwell.

I think we took Bailey when we didn’t expect to get Keon and Springer. Imo we never would have taken him if we knew we were going to have those two along with SV.

It’s clear Bailey is taking up ONE spot and that’s one of 13 reasons why we don’t have a spot and are slow playing Cardwell

Lol

I think we took Bailey when we didn’t expect to get Keon and Springer. Imo we never would have taken him if we knew we were going to have those two along with SV.

It’s clear Bailey is taking up ONE spot and that’s one of 13 reasons why we don’t have a spot and are slow playing Cardwell

I agree Bailey is 1/13 scholarships

Based on his previous 2 years of stats, Bailey and Johnson seem like the same type of player. Looking forward to see him play and get in the rotation. If Johnson stays I doubt his role will change that much next year. We could really use Caldwell. Barnes would develop him, if he is willing to put the work in.

Lol

I think the issue is that there is literally zero evidence that we are slow playing Cardwell. He said very early on in his recruitment that he was most likely going to wait until spring. He mildly reconsidered that last fall, but his HS eligibility concerns took priority over his recruitment.

I think the issue is that there is literally zero evidence that we are slow playing Cardwell. He said very early on in his recruitment that he was most likely going to wait until spring. He mildly reconsidered that last fall, but his HS eligibility concerns took priority over his recruitment.
possible but I don’t know how ones eligibility takes priority over recruitment when they are still taking visits. Doesn’t pass the smell test

I think if you remove Vescovi from the picture, which he wasn’t much in it at the time, it’s not much of a mistake at all.

Likely true, But the fact is you can’t remove SV so I guess you are agreeing with me

Like I said if the staff could have seen we were getting SV, Springer and Johnson they wouldn’t have taken Bailey

VN Store

Back