'20 TN SG Keon Johnson (Tennessee commit 8.6.19)

Quick question; is the good reverend allowed any grace for your $5 million, or is he allowed the occasional slip-up? Asking for a friend.

He's allowed small slip ups. Not major ones like years we dont make the tournament. For 5 million we better get to the dance every year.

Reactions: Roustabout
Hey, doofis. U D O N " T K N O W C R A P.
U jus' one mo innernet cowgirl posin as a cowboy,
boy.
GO VOLS!

It's been zero days since CRB has a Top 50, 4-star player committed (who will soon be a Top 25, 5-star).
Keon is a stone cold lock to jump to 5-star after the summer he had and that coming out party, he had at that Olympic camp. I'm at the point where I think UT will,for sure, get Springer or a reclassified Hayes, too

Big time get for Reverend Rick.

Keep earning that paycheck and Ill stop complaining.
My impression is you don’t like CRB and you will continue to search for reasons to complain. ATM you can’t complain about recruiting, but you’ll find something else soon enough I’m sure.

He's allowed small slip ups. Not major ones like years we dont make the tournament. For 5 million we better get to the dance every year.
So, if we finish 18-13 and miss the tournament this year, what would you like to see happen? You want his head on a pike?

Missing the tourney this year would be a disappointment, but understandable. I just hope the recruits understand that as well.

Who do you think UT would've been able to hire had Barnes gone to UCLA?
That all depends on whether or not they would have been willing to pay Barnes' replacement the kind of money they are now paying Barnes. That is $26 million over 5 years. Only John Calipari and Mike Krzyzewski are now making more. Top 3 money would have attracted some interest.

Reactions: SweetDaddy

VN Store

Back