1st

????? I find posts like these puzzling. The entire fan base and the media covering WCBB has been talking about nothing other than the increasing likelihood that the LVs will miss the tournament for the first time in program history. This board has been pretty much ruminating on that prospect for the last several weeks.

But, the OP felt it necessary to start a thread proclaiming "hey, the LVs might miss the tournament! hows about them apples?"

If you want to be part of the discussion, pick an ongoing thread and join in. The board rules strongly encourage posters to not start redundant threads.

Reactions: travis929
This is my only reservation. It was probably a bad contract extension to begin with. A marginally successful coach given a contract that handicaps the program in a revenue losing sport. There was a time when the program was break even but hiring Holly made those days gone in the wind. In the grand scheme maybe it was a way to give Holly a swan song "if" it didn't work out and it hasn't. Big surprise.
If she has won the SEC it would have been a great contract extension. That was the problem. They had to gamble in order to keep the recruits interested. The expectations were there based on returning players, so at the time it looked smart. It only became bad once it was obvious the expectation weren't going to be met. I for one had Tennessee 2nd behind Miss St. with UGA, Missouri and us (South Carolina) fighting it out for third and fourth. It seemed like very good reasoning at the time.

????? I find posts like these puzzling. The entire fan base and the media covering WCBB has been talking about nothing other than the increasing likelihood that the LVs will miss the tournament for the first time in program history. This board has been pretty much ruminating on that prospect for the last several weeks.

But, the OP felt it necessary to start a thread proclaiming "hey, the LVs might miss the tournament! hows about them apples?"

If you want to be part of the discussion, pick an ongoing thread and join in. The board rules strongly encourage posters to not start redundant threads.
some people might not know what "redundant" means.

If Evina and Rennia transfer after this season...which they (along with pretty much the entire team) should do if Holly is still coaching...then this season will be a banner year by comparison.

If Horston is still willing to come play for Holly, she must be a glutton for punishment.[/QUOTE Horston like other players currently on the roster is just choosing the easiest 4 years possible!

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

Why did Don Quixote just pop into my mind? I agree with your observation but I've read several similar laments from other posters so even your comment is in a sense redundant. Wait a minute, so are mine. As a matter of fact almost every thread or comment on this forum is a fine example of redundancy. At this point nothing is being said nor any question asked that hasn't been stated before. Would love for somebody to prove me wrong.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Why did Don Quixote just pop into my mind? I agree with your observation but I've read several similar laments from other posters so even your comment is in a sense redundant. Wait a minute, so are mine. As a matter of fact almost every thread or comment on this forum is a fine example of redundancy. At this point nothing is being said nor any question asked that hasn't been stated before. Would love for somebody to prove me wrong.
That's what message boards are for......……………………………….just sayin'

Reactions: Creekdog

VN Store

Back