'19 CA QB JT Daniels (Georgia commit)

Curious when the two transfer QBs will count against their 25? This year? Next year? Maybe split between the years?

Reactions: SweetasSoda
UGA lost it’s entire OL. As we have seen in the past, new line makes for interesting year.
They more or less have the same OL that looked fine in the Sugar Bowl minus Cade but add Ben Cleveland and a nice freshman OL class. The best bet for keeping UGA down this year would be struggles with the new offensive system but considering their offense wasn't very good last year they'll probably not be worse on offense. Maybe they'll lose to us instead of Sakerlina this year tho.

They more or less have the same OL that looked fine in the Sugar Bowl minus Cade but add Ben Cleveland and a nice freshman OL class. The best bet for keeping UGA down this year would be struggles with the new offensive system but considering their offense wasn't very good last year they'll probably not be worse on offense. Maybe they'll lose to us instead of Sakerlina this year tho.

is Cleveland eligible?

UGA lost it’s entire OL. As we have seen in the past, new line makes for interesting year.

Tbh UGA is loaded at OL. Pittman left them is a very good place. They hv high 4* and 5* recruits and I think 2 OL starters return. Not sure how good Luke will be as I have always seen him as a sunshine pumper more than a coach. Good recruiter not much when it pertains to Xs and Os. We'll see in due time though because as Bobby Bowden once said it more about the Jimmy's and Joe's than the Xs and Os. 95% players and 5% coaching. LOL

Reactions: vettefool
Either way, I'm guessing Kirby made some promises to each kid to get them to GA. If he ends up breaking those promises, to either kid, someone is going to be unhappy and let their displeasure be known. Anything that makes Kirby look like a jackass brings a smile to my face.

That's called recruiting 101make promises get kids and let it all work itself out. From what I hear its not a definite that J.T. is eligible this year.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
We pillaged their State when they had Goff and Donnan.

Very true but don't forget that part of the reason for that great recruiting run out of Georgia was Rodney Garner. He's the main reason for how well Auburn recruits Georgia now and he was the recruiter that brought in Cosey Coleman, Dion Grant and Jamal Lewis.

Reactions: de1conley
Very true but don't forget that part of the reason for that great recruiting run out of Georgia was Rodney Garner. He's the main reason for how well Auburn recruits Georgia now and he was the recruiter that brought in Cosey Coleman, Dion Grant and Jamal Lewis.
Yep, then we let Georgia hire him away from us. Don’t know the backstory on this but whoever let this happen put our program back a good ways.

It was so easy that you answered none of the questions that were posed to you. Good job.

you asked about the resume.
If you understand what a resume is you should know I answered your
question.

So yea TM had done way more things as a coach than Brady before LSU. Just as I said

Was wondering the same. Did TN back off?

Apparently Ty Simpson did an interview in the last week where he mentioned that if JT Daniels went to Tennessee, then he would probably look elsewhere. Someone find the interview.

I'm ready for that Georgia ship to sink so we can reap the benefits of recruiting in GA.
Let’s stay classy and wish this kid all the best.

Actually no he can go f himself.
meanwhile-at-mojang

Reactions: BlackCreekVol

VN Store

Back