'19 CA QB JT Daniels (Georgia commit)

Shrouds stats for SC game:

7-11 122 yards 1TD

JG:

11-19 229 yards 2TDs

You continue to wallow in error.

Not true!...again the game was still a winnable game for SC at the time JG went out and they were making a come back and holding us, between JT’s TD throw..Calloways punt return for a TD and Daniel Buliti recovery fumble TD they put it away not JG.JG didn’t win that game...You continue support a depressing QB who has never thrown over 3 Td’s in a game his whole career.Those stats will not win the East or anything championship wise.promise.👀😂😂

Not true!...again the game was still a winnable game for SC at the time JG went out and they were making a come back and holding us, between JT’s TD throw..Calloways punt return for a TD and Daniel Buliti recovery fumble TD they put it away not JG.JG didn’t win that game...You continue support a depressing QB who has never thrown over 3 Td’s in a game his whole career.Those stats will not win the East or anything championship wise.promise.👀😂😂
I just want to quote this before you realize when Callaway's punt returned happened and you try to edit your post.

I really hope JG balls out this year, like straight up blows teams out of the water 300 yds and 4 tds kinda stuff, especially after all the crap that kid has endured he damn well deserves it. I’m just poking at a few that get up in arms over this because it’s hysterical to read their responses.
If that were to happen, they would adjust fine. We had the same narrative about the DL last season and it reached a feverish pitch in those first two games. Previous years of udder failure will generate that response.

Sry I haven’t been on in awhile,my beagle “Buster” died and I’ve been down in the dumps.a snake got him.RIP Buster
Sorry for your loss. We’ve felt the pain each loss since my wife and I combined households. I brought four dogs to the party and she had five already. We’re down to my four. When they get older you try to prepare but you never do. Losing a fur baby in this fashion has to be devastating. Good thoughts.

Sorry for your loss. We’ve felt the pain each loss since my wife and I combined households. I brought four dogs to the party and she had five already. We’re down to my four. When they get older you try to prepare but you never do. Losing a fur baby in this fashion has to be devastating. Good thoughts.
Our dog is about to be 14. We have been trying to prepare for a couple of years, but we know we will be devastated.

Sry I haven’t been on in awhile,my beagle “Buster” died and I’ve been down in the dumps.a snake got him.RIP Buster

Had a beagle pass in 2012. Great dogs. And dogs are family too. It’s never easy when they pass on. I lost another dog tragically exactly two years ago due to it being hit by a car in front of my house. I know your pain. But know that the rainbow bridge exists.

No asterisks by JG's name. Those guys have been great almost all of the time with a few failures. JG has been subpar most of the time with a few successes. And you guys think that's a valid comparison?
You are right...I defended him till it was apparent that he is just a bad starting QB. However..he does have value to the team. He is, or has been for whatever reason, really good at coming off the bench.

JG is never going to be a good starter. He has some weird mental glitches that at this point are fair to say are pernanent.

I would love for him to play out of his mind this year, win us a ton of games, play consistently great..especially against overmatched opponents like GSU, BYU, Candy and Indiana...and prove everybody wrong...but it ain't gonna happen.

If he does...it will be the tastiest crow I have ever been served.

Reactions: SmokinBob
View attachment 281669
Eric Gray beat Vandy, 25 carries for 246 yards and 3 touchdowns. 2 touchdowns that wouldn’t of happened without him.

Also, JG struggled heavily through this game and we would of lost without Gray.

Take a lap.
If not for Gray we could have lost this game...precisely because of JGs absolutely putrid play. After this game and especially Indiana...I knew he was never going to cut it.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
If that were to happen, they would adjust fine. We had the same narrative about the DL last season and it reached a feverish pitch in those first two games. Previous years of udder failure will generate that response.
udder-failure

Not trying to be the spelling police but this is too funny.

VN Store

Back