'19 CA QB JT Daniels (Georgia commit)

If he can graduate this summer he would be a Grad Transfer. He started at USC when he should have been a senior in HS shows he's a good student to be able to reclassify like that.
I still trust Coach Pruitt & Staff to do what's best for the team here.

VFL...GBO

If he can graduate this summer he would be a Grad Transfer. He started at USC when he should have been a senior in HS shows he's a good student to be able to reclassify like that.
I still trust Coach Pruitt & Staff to do what's best for the team here.

VFL...GBO
Hmmm. Is this a possibility? I don't think anyone has mentioned it.

Reactions: Palm Beach Vol
Can't pull for JG. He sucks.

No way he should be our QB after that ish he pulled against Bama. Plus that sh!t show he put on during the GT game.

Bring on JT.
Punk stuff like this is the reason many hate JG. Not his play.

Yall are still biotchin about a freshman being upset at being lied to four years ago.

It says more about you than JG.

Reactions: BruinVol
Punk stuff like this is the reason many hate JG. Not his play.

Yall are still biotchin about a freshman being upset at being lied to four years ago.

It says more about you than JG.
No, his play is why I don’t trust JG. Doesn’t mean he can’t fix it though. I love his attitude and desire to win but I think he suffers more from not trying to screw up so he inadvertently ends up screwing up.

No, his play is why I don’t trust JG. Doesn’t mean he can’t fix it though. I love his attitude and desire to win but I think he suffers more from not trying to screw up so he inadvertently ends up screwing up.
He has been up and down. He has been nowhere near as bad as many make it seem. A lot of it is a direct result of being butthurt about his pouting four years ago.

Reactions: barrylee
He has been up and down. He has been nowhere near as bad as many make it seem. A lot of it is a direct result of being butthurt about his pouting four years ago.
Nobody cares about that anymore besides the one guy that mentioned it. He’s inconsistent as all get out. Like I said, every issue he has is fixable but we can’t win games if he continues to just not show up every other game. The talent is there, he just needs to be more consistent with pulling the trigger and leading the receiver.

Reactions: k-town_king
You really think that the spineless state of cal that flipped on this already is going to stop at this flip flop?
In case you do that is fine but many others disagree that are cover college athletics

I wonder what the penalty will be if the pro-sport/sport team says up yours to the rule and allows fans anyways.

Heck if people are willing to go at their own risk why not!

Reactions: BruinVol

VN Store

Back