'19 AL OL Pierce Quick

Glad VolNation isn’t in charge of recruiting for Pruitt. We’d pack up the bags and go back home. Wouldn’t even try cause it’s just too hard.

This kid grew up a Bama fan. Will be a ridiculously hard pull. If Pruitt does it he’s the best recruiter in the country period.

This kid grew up a Bama fan. Will be a ridiculously hard pull. If Pruitt does it he’s the best recruiter in the country period.

Mays grew up a huge UT fan.

Hurd grew up loving the Gators.

Doesn’t mean anything until their name is signed on the dotted line.

If there is a team that can do it it's a team with wide open playing time to offer and with a lot state of Alabama ties. TN has both. Several guys with ties in that state. Pruitt, Helton from uabdays, friend, sherrer, rumph, football ops guy, recruiting director, Kelly

Literally, Alabama kid grows up rooting for Bama and Nick Saban. Gets a chance to play for the man while they are coming off a natty. If Pruitt pulls this off we’ll have the No.1 recruiting class with ease

I like the sound of that.

Be shocked if he doesn’t go to Bama.

Gonna have to start getting a few of these type guys away from the Big Boys if JP and staff are gonna get us back to winning. He might as well he one of them.

Gonna have to start getting a few of these type guys away from the Big Boys if JP and staff are gonna get us back to winning. He might as well he one of them.

We will poach bama boys. Pruitt gonna be our Fulmer on inhome visits. Hes got that Southern bama charm bred into him. The homegrown southern parents will swoon as soon as he starts doin the dishes.

We will poach bama boys. Pruitt gonna be our Fulmer on inhome visits. Hes got that Southern bama charm bred into him. The homegrown southern parents will swoon as soon as he starts doin the dishes.

This one isn’t the one I’d bet on though. Some others yeah but this one man I think Saban would have to retire for it to have a chance.

VN Store

Back