'18 NY RB Ramon Jefferson (Sam Houston State transfer)

I wasn't a big fan 4 post in and he also has had some domestic violence stuff from awhile back.Im not gonna talk about another man's business I know nothing about but something popped up that made us back off.No one knows for sure we're moving on and that's that.

I wasn't a big fan 4 post in and he also has had some domestic violence stuff from awhile back.Im not gonna talk about another man's business I know nothing about but something popped up that made us back off.No one knows for sure we're moving on and that's that.
They probably had all his past vetted already. This screams something medical but again just speculation. We will never hear.

Reactions: TitanicVolz
They probably had all his past vetted already. This screams something medical but again just speculation. We will never hear.
I just wondered if something else had came up maybe we just didn't feel rite with.Im with you I'm pretty sure they had that already taken care of good chance it was medicalz.Best of luck to him life can be a b*tch sometimes...

I just wondered if something else had came up maybe we just didn't feel rite with.Im with you I'm pretty sure they had that already taken care of good chance it was medicalz.Best of luck to him life can be a b*tch sometimes...
That’s entirely possible as well. We’ll never know most likely.

VN Store

Back