'18 GA RB Lyn-J Dixon (Tennessee transfer)

Yeah, this one hurts. I wanted UT to get this kid, so bad and I was ecstatic when he committed. This great '18 class is about to fall a part. Idk, if firing Butch now, will help, but I want him gone, 2day

IMO there isn't 1 good reason to not fire him tonight, unless it's to avoid the interim taking the loss next week. I'd can him now. Give this team a little fire.

Reactions: 1 person
The right hire will stop the bleeding and may even reel some others in. Don't forget the early signing period this year!! WHAT IS CURRIE WAITING ON! If we don't move FAST we are doomed for the next several years. 😡😡

Reactions: 2 people
This,is,what worries,me. 5 or 6 more years of misery from desertions and decommittments.Rebuilding a program and its depth after the Kiffin/Dooley and Fulmer (apathy) debacle is bad enough. Add another failure on top of that and youve got neverending (seemingly) floundering.

Clemson leads. Vols basically out of it

That could change depending on the new coach.

I heard Ryan Callahan this morning talking about the commits. He said many of the commits really want to come to Tennessee and not so much for Butch. He said that's why we haven't seen more decommits at this point. He said many are taking a wait and see approach.

I wonder if RG can get us back into this. Clemson seems to be going hard at Jashaun Corbin (who just decommitted from FSU) and Dixon still retweets our commits all the time and even his pinned highlight video has Neyland in the opening scene.

I wonder if RG can get us back into this. Clemson seems to be going hard at Jashaun Corbin (who just decommitted from FSU) and Dixon still retweets our commits all the time and even his pinned highlight video has Neyland in the opening scene.

Hoping he comes back. Explosive and dynamic. Not sure how Greg Bell compares.

Make a run at him and let's see what happens. Hopefully we keep Grant.

Doubt Pruitt will make a run at him. Doesn't fit the RB recruiting profile he's looking for.

VN Store

Back