'18 GA RB Lyn-J Dixon (Tennessee transfer)

I believe he'll be in the NFL next year.

John Kelly is special. Before the season I thought he would in the 2nd-3rd round range. Now I firmly believe he can work his way into being a 1st round pick.

He's as good as any RB in the country not named Saquon Barkley.

John Kelly is special. Before the season I thought he would in the 2nd-3rd round range. Now I firmly believe he can work his way into being a 1st round pick.

Your sheer stamina in making "bold predictions" is staggering....

I can't believe I am about to say this, but I sorta agree with ya. I was telling people last year he was better than Hurd and imo better than Kamara, just bc he can run up the middle more and speed is the same. Kelly is turning into one of my favorite all time players.

What about Kelly? Or, are u saying he is going to ball out and go pro?

If Kelly stays healthy throughout this season, I doubt he'll be able to improve his stock much by coming back. He breaks 1,000 yards and he likely will and should go pro.

Reactions: 2 people
Ehhh, bound to happen. I'm sure it's just the start of it. Just have to hope Currie pulls the plug quickly. A coach as a known dead man walking is just taking up space.

Reactions: 1 person
This one really bothers me.

He’s an electric back and I really wanted him here.

Can’t blame him or anyone else.

This class will take a hit. It happens.

Try not to live and die with each one.

Yeah, this one hurts. I wanted UT to get this kid, so bad and I was ecstatic when he committed. This great '18 class is about to fall a part. Idk, if firing Butch now, will help, but I want him gone, 2day

Just remember, hiring the right HC is more important for our future than one recruiting class.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back