'18 GA RB Lyn-J Dixon (Tennessee transfer)

Wes went into more detail on what he’s heard re: LJD red flags on their Sunday night pod. I don’t have any issue with that tweet, we’ve all been discussing the same thing in here for the last week lol.

Nothing was wrong with the tweet. Some Vol fans are mad because he didn't tweet we were getting the next Barry Sanders or Bo Jackson

So at your job, after you've fought and worked your tail off for a promotion and management hires a new guy immediately into the role. Whether he's better at it or not... what is your reaction?

Players want to play. If the freshman was or wasn't better than him is irrelevant. Perhaps he just wanted to go somewhere where he felt like he would get a fair chance to be the guy. Maybe after that WVa wasn't a great fit, maybe he didn't get along with some folks as well as he thought he would. Maybe he hated being stuck deep in the hills of podunk. We don't know. But maybe he's just being entitled. Before he left Clemson, they sang his praises. So, based on that... what would lead folks to think he's just a problem in cleats?
playing devils advocate here…… So next season Milton should be the refactor starter because he has put the time in. Same with TJ over Nico??? You play the most talented players who also put the work in, not saying you just give the job away….they have to earn it

Chuck Webb was eccentric and didn’t fit in. Is that where we are as a team? Want to talk about w centric and didn’t fit in, Albert Haynesworth. Guy was a complete weirdo, but I can’t see anyone just shrugging it off had he left the program under similar conditions.

We aren’t talking about kids who just show up out of the blue. They visit, they see the area, and meet the team. Evans was thriving in this offense with his YPC and that wasn’t even being 100%.
But none of them had the transfer portal option.

BOOM!
iu

I will trust the people who know Tiyon. This situation was very complicated. The academic stuff is overblown. Tiyon is no scholar, but ultimately for various reasons he needed a fresh start
You get a kid into a program and qualified usually you’re fine. Of course if they just do not show up to class it’s a problem. The kid didn’t have to be a “scholar”. He just had to show up to class. They tried to get him an NIL deal to help with his “situation” which he didn’t show up for. Tennessee did everything in their power to help the kid out, he just refused to do his part.

Now I’m sure you’ve got another angle but this is from ppl on the team with him and ppl that were in class with him. It’s not exactly a top secret story. Most on VQ know the details, I think LWS has discussed some of what went down on here as well with him. He had talent the staff wanted him to succeed, put all the tools in place for him to succeed.

VN Store

Back