'18 GA RB Lyn-J Dixon (Tennessee transfer)

There are lots of wrong rumors about Evans. Not a big deal. Evans is eccentric and did not fit at UT. If healthy and focused he could be a beast.
Chuck Webb was eccentric and didn’t fit in. Is that where we are as a team? Want to talk about w centric and didn’t fit in, Albert Haynesworth. Guy was a complete weirdo, but I can’t see anyone just shrugging it off had he left the program under similar conditions.

We aren’t talking about kids who just show up out of the blue. They visit, they see the area, and meet the team. Evans was thriving in this offense with his YPC and that wasn’t even being 100%.

Chuck Webb was eccentric and didn’t fit in. Is that where we are as a team? Want to talk about w centric and didn’t fit in, Albert Haynesworth. Guy was a complete weirdo, but I can’t see anyone just shrugging it off had he left the program under similar conditions.

We aren’t talking about kids who just show up out of the blue. They visit, they see the area, and meet the team. Evans was thriving in this offense with his YPC and that wasn’t even being 100%.
Are you suggesting we should have tied him up or hid his keys or what?

I'm sure the staff didn't come to him and tell him to get lost. If he doesn't fit in with the team and doesn't want to be here, what is anyone supposed to do about that?

Reactions: butchna

He is not Chuck Webb or Albert haynesworth…. His ypc was built off the back of the three worse run defenses we played this year… he was good but more than wore out his welcome…. Time to move on.

Sigh, so much BS being thrown around. Evans got a long fine with most everyone on the team and the staff. Just was his failure to participate in anything outside of football (mostly you know actually showing up to class) that led to him transferring. Now others can have conspiracy theories about him not getting along or attitude issues or whatever but it’s not exactly a secret that the kid didn’t like going to class.

Wealthy and crazy = Eccentric , Poor and crazy = just crazy . Just sayin

All facts

T8Oy6rT.jpeg

VN Store

Back