'18 FL CB Tanner Ingle (UT commit 6/19/17)

I love that he doesn't hesitate when he hits someone.

5 10 seems like it's being generous. He looks short and stocky. I hope he can go up and high point the ball. You don't see that in his film.

Welcome to the family big guy.

8e102a7d4921eeec37166db408ac73f49ae467a3e6b8f6d90841c4d3ce611192.jpg

He brings the boom when he hits people. I like this under the radar pick up.

Yes, he does. Like somebody else said, no hesitation, when he comes to hit somebody, full speed, great on run defense. Great in the return game, had multiple TDs on punt and kick returns. Plus, at least one interception return for a TD. Not, the biggest guy, but plays bigger than he is. All I have to say is .........BOOM!

Reactions: 1 person
Virginia Tech, Stanford, and Wisconsin among 36 offers, I realize they're not all high level offers but still it's pretty impressive.

Yes, he does. Like somebody else said, no hesitation, when he comes to hit somebody, full speed, great on run defense. Great in the return game, had multiple TDs on punt and kick returns. Plus, at least one interception return for a TD. Not, the biggest guy, but plays bigger than he is. All I have to say is .........BOOM!

He doesn't quite have Tyrann Mathieu's athleticism, but his film reminds me of him. The fact that he can take back some kicks at least suggests he has more athletism than meets the eye. Anyone know anything about his competition level in high school?

I'll trust Warren to identify and develop until I see a reason not to. How many years have we seen these "elite" DBs come in and not be able to get their damn heads around?

He doesn't quite have Tyrann Mathieu's athleticism, but his film reminds me of him. The fact that he can take back some kicks at least suggests he has more athletism than meets the eye. Anyone know anything about his competition level in high school?

Dr. Phillips produces a lot of D1 talent, not sure about there competition though.

The coaches (Canales, Wells) are calling him "Savage Badger". So seems like they see some Mathieu in him too.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/coachcanales/status/876976418370048001[/twitter]

Reactions: 2 people

Good call. Instead of the "Honey Badger", Wells is calling him the "Savage Badger", which has to be a nod and comparison to Tyrann Mathieu

Appears to be a down hill tackler and a fearless hitter. Nice characteristics for a safety/ nickel. Welcome aboard, GBO

I'll trust Warren to identify and develop until I see a reason not to. How many years have we seen these "elite" DBs come in and not be able to get their damn heads around?

About every year. Gets old for sure. We have had some of the worst DB play I've ever seen anywhere over the last several years

VN Store

Back