'18 AL DE Coynis Miller

Last edited:
Kid just got offered by Louisville. Why are we so late on this kid. He's wide open and a physical freak. Benches 315+ and squats 575lbs right now.

Needs an offer. Going to destroy at the Opening Regional and UA Combine in ATL. 😎😎😎😎😎

If we offer, would we be in the mix for his signature or would it be a waste of time BB?

Does he hace a favorite or does he have serious interest in tenn if we offered

If we offer, would we be in the mix for his signature or would it be a waste of time BB?

Does he hace a favorite or does he have serious interest in tenn if we offered

I know he's wide open for real and we would have to play catch up to almost every elite program in the country. I personally blame the person recruiting this state. Doesn't take rocket science to offer after seeing his film and athleticism at 6'4 290lbs. And yes they know about him. I know this for a FACT. He's going to blow up the rankings here in a second too.
Michigan is recruiting him very hard as is Auburn. Alabama is treating him like an average recruit(Alabama arrogance factor).

Offer list is elite: Bama, Clemson, Michigan and LSU among others.

I know he's wide open for real and we would have to play catch up to almost every elite program in the country. I personally blame the person recruiting this state. Doesn't take rocket science to offer after seeing his film and athleticism at 6'4 290lbs. And yes they know about him. I know this for a FACT. He's going to blow up the rankings here in a second too.
Michigan is recruiting him very hard as is Auburn. Alabama is treating him like an average recruit(Alabama arrogance factor).

Already has.

Who has responsibility for the state and maybe Hoke will engage. Possibly more focused on in-state kids ATM?

No thanks. I don't want to see another L. Ray circus that goes on all year and then at the end he doesn't come here anyway. You won't see me in this thread any more:no:

All our coaches should just be assigned counties in TN lol

Seriously though how much of a coaches job performance is recruiting blue chips vs actual coaching?

Id say 60-40 coaching.

Already has.

Will be a 5 star when it's all said and done. He feels slighted by the rankings. Best prospect in the state hands down. He's 6'4 290lbs right now too. Can play all over the line. Look at his highlight tape and watch him at wildcat QB. Big D-linemen shouldn't be able to move like that. And he can windmill dunk (video proof lol). Going to be a load for O-linemen on the camp circuit.

There is no way this kid leaves the state of Alabama. I don't know him or anything, just saying there is no way Bama or Auburn let him get away.

Will be a 5 star when it's all said and done. He feels slighted by the rankings. Best prospect in the state hands down. He's 6'4 290lbs right now too. Can play all over the line. Look at his highlight tape and watch him at wildcat QB. Big D-linemen shouldn't be able to move like that. And he can windmill dunk (video proof lol). Going to be a load for O-linemen on the camp circuit.

Are you sleeping with his mom or something? You sure do have a hard on for this kid. There are great players all over the country that we won't offer for a variety of reasons. It's not the end of the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back