'18 AL DE Coynis Miller

There is no way this kid leaves the state of Alabama. I don't know him or anything, just saying there is no way Bama or Auburn let him get away.

Oh okay..... 😎 😎 😎

Michigan came down here and pulled Nico from Alabama. These kids aren't locked into this state like you think. Plus he's not originally from Alabama. He's WIDE OPEN...... Florida is recruiting him very hard as well and he likes them too.

Last edited:
Are you sleeping with his mom or something? You sure do have a hard on for this kid. There are great players all over the country that we won't offer for a variety of reasons. It's not the end of the world.

It's so funny that certain posters act like I have an agenda against Tennessee.

Kid is getting offered by every big school and we don't offer him but you don't have an issue with this I see.

Oh okay good luck with that big guy......

Look at the time I posted him and then look at his offers now. I know for a FACT the coaches had his film early.

Reactions: 1 person
It's so funny that certain posters act like I have an agenda against Tennessee.

Kid is getting offered by every big school and we don't offer him but you don't have an issue with this I see.

Oh okay good luck with that big guy......

Look at the time I posted him and then look at his offers now. I know for a FACT the coaches had his film early.

Ya, you're completely ignoring the actual point though. There are a ton of great players across the country that UT doesn't offer each cycle, why so much emphasis on there not being an offer for this one kid? UT doesn't just go down the list of top 247 and offer every single kid listed. There are a million reasons why. They may have contacted his coach, coach let them know he wasn't interested in UT at all, and so they moved on...like you should...

lol wouldn't this be a Bob Walton and team thing if at all? The assistants are only Evaluating what's put in front of them.

Ya, you're completely ignoring the actual point though. There are a ton of great players across the country that UT doesn't offer each cycle, why so much emphasis on there not being an offer for this one kid? UT doesn't just go down the list of top 247 and offer every single kid listed. There are a million reasons why. They may have contacted his coach, coach let them know he wasn't interested in UT at all, and so they moved on...like you should...

He works with the kid. If you were training a kid so that he could get into college with an athletic scholarship wouldn't you want your favorite team to offer him a scholarship?

He works with the kid. If you were training a kid so that he could get into college with an athletic scholarship wouldn't you want your favorite team to offer him a scholarship?

His interest in BB's desire to offer this kid is peculiar

BB speaks as if there is a possible snub by us not offering. My question for BB is if we would have had a legitimate shot if we had offered? Saying that a kid is wide open doesn't mean he would have given us serious consideration necessarily.

BB speaks as if there is a possible snub by us not offering. My question for BB is if we would have had a legitimate shot if we had offered? Saying that a kid is wide open doesn't mean he would have given us serious consideration necessarily.

No offer no consideration.....

Especially if he's a monster D-lineman. Kid can play all 4 spots on the D-line. Michigan loves him. 😎😎😎😎

That was not a real answer but ok.

I mean what do you want me to say. How can I gauge it if we don't offer? Or wait until every elite program offers first. Funny thing is posters want to make excuses for this kind of recruiting. We should offer every top player out there. I don't care about location go get them with no excuses. Michigan came and beat Bama head to head for Collins at WR. We have no excuse at all not to put up a fight. IMO

Reactions: 2 people
I mean what do you want me to say. How can I gauge it if we don't offer? Or wait until every elite program offers first. Funny thing is posters want to make excuses for this kind of recruiting. We should offer every top player out there. I don't care about location go get them with no excuses. Michigan came and beat Bama head to head for Collins at WR. We have no excuse at all not to put up a fight. IMO
Because kids often say they would like to get an offer from "fill in the blank" University.

If Michigan, Clemson, LSU or Florida pulls him what excuse will you give the staff for not offering him?

I agree with BB on this one. The kid is in our neighboring state, not Hawaii or something. Smh at Thig...he has worn out his welcome, and it's time to go.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back