'18 AL DE Coynis Miller

I'm not disagreeing with you BB. I personally would offer every kid that I evaluate and think that they could be a difference maker. My real question was if you know the kid and if he has ever mentioned any interest in TN. I wouldn't hesitate to offer anyone from anywhere because I'm extremely confident in my interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships. It's just like trying to ask a woman on a date. If you don't try, then you don't know. If you get rejected move along to the next. If you ask enough of the best ones the right way, someone will say yes. UT is by far one of the most attractive suitors out there. But you have to make yourself seen.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not disagreeing with you BB. I personally would offer every kid that I evaluate and think that they could be a difference maker. My real question was if you know the kid and if he has ever mentioned any interest in TN. I wouldn't hesitate to offer anyone from anywhere because I'm extremely confident in my interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships. It's just like trying to ask a woman on a date. If you don't try, then you don't know. If you get rejected move along to the next. If you ask enough of the best ones the right way, someone will say yes. UT is by far one of the most attractive suitors out there. But you have to make yourself seen.

He mentions anyone who had offered....

Wonder how Hoke will rank out come next year. I think he will be a great recruiter here, I also think he is in his wheelhouse coaching the DL. I am excited about Hoke, I think he will be a good addition. GBO!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
It's hard not to imagine most of the DT efforts are going towards an elite kid like Emerson, and very talented litaker and lawless ATP. So it makes sense to take advantage of it.

BB, if we were to offer soon, any chance we can salvage our chances here in light of a new DL coach hire?

BB, if we were to offer soon, any chance we can salvage our chances here in light of a new DL coach hire?

I have no idea. I'm just listing his offers. He had the Bama, Auburn, Michigan and Florida offers before last season even started. We haven't offered so I guess coaches don't want him. Which is cool, we'll see him one way or another unless he picks Clemson or Michigan.

I have no idea. I'm just listing his offers. He had the Bama, Auburn, Michigan and Florida offers before last season even started. We haven't offered so I guess coaches don't want him. Which is cool, we'll see him one way or another unless he picks Clemson or Michigan.

Curious to how you would rank him in respect to our instate trio. How would you prioritize Litaker, Emerson, Lawless and Miller?

Curious to how you would rank him in respect to our instate trio. How would you prioritize Litaker, Emerson, Lawless and Miller?

Miller the best D-lineman prospect in the south. Upside on him is stupid. He's powerful and crazy athletic(True 6'4 290 and can windmill dunk, it's on video). Watch his video and watch him running the ball at QB. Not many big guys that have that type of athleticism.

And before people say I'm saying that because I know him I deal with another big time D-lineman here but I'm not even pushing him to the staff.

I know I'm not BB, but imo solely based off hudl highlights.....

1a. Emerson (very athletic sophomore film, should be dominant at the next level)
1b. Lawless. Wow, I was much more impressed with him than I expected to be. I guess because there doesn't seem to be as much hype around him.

3a. Miller (explosive and would be up with the top two if he was a more physical tackler imo)
3b. Littler (good tackler, run stuffer type)

More physical tackling..... lol Oh okay

Dang man, it's just my opinion. I guess anyone who doesn't share your exact opinion is an idiot. He is a "grabber". Like I said, all I have to go by is a hudl highlight. You see him every week. In the hudl imo he doesn't have good tackling form. Which is easily corrected and may already have been.

When did I call anyone anything?????

VN Store

Back