'17 VA DT Jordan Williams (Clemson commit)

Yeah, we just got trolled by Clemson. Maybe you like losing out on recruiting battles but I don't. Maybe you like have your head handed to you by Clemson. I don't.

It's even worse than you're making it out to be. There's no reason for hope. Everything is working against you. You should probably just end it :no:

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah, we just got trolled by Clemson. Maybe you like losing out on recruiting battles but I don't. Maybe you like have your head handed to you by Clemson. I don't.

Such a BIG baby......

Why? CU will take care of both Auburn and Louis. FSU is their only legit threat. They have the juice right now, simple as that. And they're straight stomping UT in recruiting. No need to hide from the truth or twist things to make the situation seem better.

Not calling you out, Blah Clemson has become a theme on VN. Give respect where it's due is all I'm saying.

I'm not saying they are bad, I'm just saying I think they've lost a lot on defense the last two years and I'm not convinced they can keep reloading like Alabama.

I'm also not going to be surprised by Ole Miss type allegations against them in the next year or two.

I think it's becoming clear why the staff took so many commitments in June and July. I believe they saw this coming. They knew the top targets were just not buying what they are selling again this year. Man I'm hoping we at least add Chandler and Smith or this class could end up outside the top 25.

Will easily be out of the top 30 unless we get both. I think you are correct though, for whatever reason we just didn't attract the top recruits with this class.

Reactions: 1 person
Clemson wins another. Lawson isn't even in the same league as Williams. Clemson is getting the cream of the crop and we are getting the leftovers. You can rest assured that this class is going to pull us down in the near future. We can't even beat USCe for TJ Moore. Really disappointed with the 2017 class.

TJ will wind up at either UNCheat, Tennessee or Bama by NSD.

Put EastsideVol on Ignore.
Posts are all the same.
Chicken Little Mentality dominates his world.
Go Vols.

Undefeated and Tied for First

Reactions: 5 people
Things you can always count on:

Death
Taxes
Corrupt government

And Leb and Eastside constantly complaining like little kids every time we lose a recruit.

Reactions: 8 people
Will easily be out of the top 30 unless we get both. I think you are correct though, for whatever reason we just didn't attract the top recruits with this class.

I still think there will be some big names added and some lesser names told to look elsewhere. If not, you might be right.

Last edited:
He's been a silent since around OCD. He also said UVA was second and VT 3rd. Trolllolol

Quess we were mislead by Danny Parker when he said this on July 11:

BEAVERTON, Ore. — Tennessee may have another defensive tackle in the fold by the second week of August as Jordan Williams continues to give the Volunteers a long look.
The 6-foot-4, 260-pounder from Cox (Va.) High School has just handful of schools he's still considering and the Big Orange is among them.

I'll take Crosby and Gaddy twins and lose Williams. A lot of great DE prospects, very few DT prospects in this class

Yep. Butch sucks the staff sucks. We have a team full of untalented players and it will never get any better.

2017 recruiting is what I am focused on. You can't just recruit well for a couple of years and rest on your efforts. Clemson comes into Tennessee and takes Richardson, Higgins, and Rodgers. They flip Johnson and now take Williams. We lose Moore to USCe. Just what will it take before you start to get concerned with what is going on with this class?

VN Store

Back