'17 VA DT Jordan Williams (Clemson commit)

Interesting offer list for someone who isn't a take, especially the one from yesterday.

The other Gaddy? Even Fort said he doesn't know where he can play

Edit: I see the Bama offer. I was basing off the VQ comments... Still could be trying to lock his brother up

Last edited:
Edit: I see the Bama. I was basing off the VQ comments

Yeah, was a little surprised when I heard about the Bama offer. Not exactly the type to go after the package deal so couldn't really see that angle. Other brother is good but I don't think he's that good.

Haha well the lower ranked one is listed as an Athlete and is supposedly less athletic. He plays TE in high school, but no way he plays there in college.

Big men who aren't athletic enough to play DT often end up at OG, so it was just a guess on my part.

I knew what you meant. Just following up on the previous discussion. :)

I think a big selling point on Jordan Williams coming to Tennessee is the fact that he'll get to play with another elite defensive tackle. Now that we have Eric Crosby I think Jordan Williams definitely wants to come play with him and be the dynamic Virginia duo of defensive tackles.

I think a big selling point on Jordan Williams coming to Tennessee is the fact that he'll get to play with another elite defensive tackle. Now that we have Eric Crosby I think Jordan Williams definitely wants to come play with him and be the dynamic Virginia duo of defensive tackles.

Yes except he's probably a defensive end

Kyle Phillips said he liked the idea of being able to play next to McKenzie. i guess good DT's are like the QBs of the defense. everyone wants to play with the good ones.

Reactions: 3 people
Kyle Phillips said he liked the idea of being able to play next to McKenzie. i guess good DT's are like the QBs of the defense. everyone wants to play with the good ones.

I also like the idea of Kyle Phillips being able to play next to McKenzie.

VN Store

Back