'17 VA DT Jordan Williams (Clemson commit)

Could Jordan Williams call Jordan Williams to tell Jordan Williams what Jordan Williams can expect when Jordan Williams chooses to play at UT?

kramer-mind-blown.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Jordan Williams
‏@_blessed_23
S/o To My Boy Eric On His Commitment To Tennessee 😈🍊 @ekm2781 #GBO #GoVols

Cgq12sLUcAAJ7Pm.jpg

Reactions: 15 people

I think that's Breyon Gaddy... We're in the thick of it with him.[/QUOTE]

If we could get Williams and the Gaddy bros to go with Crosby 😱😱😱 stealing everybody outta Virginia

Reactions: 1 person
If we could get Williams and the Gaddy bros to go with Crosby 😱😱😱 stealing everybody outta Virginia

I would love Crosby, Williams, the Gaddy bros. But do you think that would come at the expense of Reitmaier? Would all 5 of the project as DTs?

Just looking for some opinions of people much more experienced with this stuff than I am. I would love all of them but would that quantity of DTs be to much? I know 247 has Williams as DE if I remember correctly, and a lot of people are unsure where Brandon Gaddy would play since he is a big boned athlete.

EDIT: What about Trey Smith too? I can't remember where all the big guys fall in terms of college positions. LOL

Last edited:
I would love Crosby, Williams, the Gaddy bros. But do you think that would come at the expense of Reitmaier? Would all 5 of the project as DTs?

Just looking for some opinions of people much more experienced with this stuff than I am. I would love all of them but would that quantity of DTs be to much? I know 247 has Williams as DE if I remember correctly, and a lot of people are unsure where Brandon Gaddy would play since he is a big boned athlete.

Take them all. One may move to OL or not.:)

Reactions: 6 people

EDIT: What about Trey Smith too? I can't remember where all the big guys fall in terms of college positions. LOL

Williams projects as a DE right now.

Reactions: 2 people

The lower ranked of the Gaddy bros might project best at OG. I think we could get Crosby, Gaddy, Reitmaier, and bring Williams in as a DE to start off with the possibility of moving inside after a redshirt.

The lower ranked of the Gaddy bros might project best at OG. I think we could get Crosby, Gaddy, Reitmaier, and bring Williams in as a DE to start off with the possibility of moving inside after a redshirt.

Is the lower ranked one white? Else why would he move to OG?

My opinion, not a professional one, is Smith on OL, Williams at DE and Gaddyx2, Reitmaier and Crosby at DT. I don't think taking the Gaddys would effect Reitmaier in any way.

Is the lower ranked one white? Else why would he move to OG?

Haha well the lower ranked one is listed as an Athlete and is supposedly less athletic. He plays TE in high school, but no way he plays there in college.

Big men who aren't athletic enough to play DT often end up at OG, so it was just a guess on my part.

That has to be a dated article.

Around 2010 I believe.

I tried to find the article, no luck. I did find a similar one from 2013. LA is still #1 in NFL players per capita. SC, MS, AL, FL, GA, MT rounding out the top 7. Get Butch to MT.

An article from 2015 has STA at #1 of HS with most active players in NFL. Glenville OH, Norland Miami, Dematha MD rounding out the top 4.

Last edited:
Haha well the lower ranked one is listed as an Athlete and is supposedly less athletic. He plays TE in high school, but no way he plays there in college.

Big men who aren't athletic enough to play DT often end up at OG, so it was just a guess on my part.

He shouldn't be a take

VN Store

Back