17 VA DT Breyon Gaddy (UT commit 7/19/16)

The only thing I have trouble with is he stands up to high after the snap. When he learns to stay low there will not be many stopping him.

New CB

2415834877b218d71dd3d9c7b59b2bd1.png

Reactions: 4 people
on the 247 chat today RC said that the Gaddy brothers' "academic situation" may keep them from committing anywhere until year end. He mentioned this twice, are they academic risks?

He also said we could sign 25 with no backcounting available - but does not include possible blueshirts

on the 247 chat today RC said that the Gaddy brothers' "academic situation" may keep them from committing anywhere until year end. He mentioned this twice, are they academic risks?

He also said we could sign 25 with no backcounting available - but does not include possible blueshirts

Explains why no word from them this weekend. Hopefully they can buckle down and get it done.

Something is going to have to give because we are at 18 and are in on some good players still. Obviously because it is June. Gaddy bros, Williams, Chandler, Higgins, Gibbs, Smith, Eze just to name some off the top of my head.

Something is going to have to give because we are at 18 and are in on some good players still. Obviously because it is June. Gaddy bros, Williams, Chandler, Higgins, Gibbs, Smith, Eze just to name some off the top of my head.

I could see up to 4 or 5 currently committed will not sign with Tennessee come NSD.

Reactions: 1 person
I could see up to 4 or 5 currently committed will not sign with Tennessee come NSD.

I agree. Minus one or two, everyone that committed before Gray could be gone. I kinda think Bembry leaves on his own, unfortunately. Labruzza and the kicker may be the only locks. Kicker may be asked to blue shirt.

"Gaddy’s recent list of favorites consisted of, in order, Tennessee, Clemson, Florida State, Georgia and USC, and he said he’s looking at each of his five front-runners for different reasons.

“When I went to Tennessee, it felt like home,” said Gaddy, who’s ranked by 247Sports as the nation’s No. 226 overall prospect and No. 15 defensive tackle in the 2017 class. “It was really fun. I had a great time. I met some of the players.

“When I went to Clemson, what had caught me was it was raining and there were 80,000 fans there still, so I was like, ‘Oh, man.’ And then, on Georgia, I haven’t really been there yet, but I know they’ve got a real good football program and they’re sending people to the NFL.

“And Florida State, I know some people that go to Florida State, and they told me it’s a great place. That’s where people come to vacation, so why not play there? And, for USC, that’s just one of the schools I always wanted to go see and probably play for.”

The 6-foot-4, 353-pound Gaddy — the twin brother of three-star defensive tackle Brandon Gaddy, who recently named an identical top five — said West Virginia is “the first place” he has visited this summer, but he’s “supposed to be going up to Tennessee, Clemson, Alabama and Penn State” sometime this summer.

Breyon Gaddy said he’s still at least a few months away from deciding on a college.

“I’m going to break it down to my top two in the middle of my season,” he said. “And then my last game, on TV, I’m going to make my decision.”

From 247

Reactions: 2 people
Need to get these guys in. Heard the same spill with BJ Emmons last year. And yet Alabama pulled off a supposed miracle and got the kid in.

VN Store

Back