'17 TX QB Will McBride (UT Commit 12/13/2016)

Lol...people asking if there is any 7on7 film of him. Guarantee if he had a 4* by his name on his hudl film you wouldn't asking for it. Funny....yes...let's gauge a player by 7on7....no pads and helmet....no defense...seems legit.

Screw his film where he's actually playing against competition in Texas.

Reactions: 2 people
Lol...people asking if there is any 7on7 film of him. Guarantee if he had a 4* by his name on his hudl film you wouldn't asking for it. Funny....yes...let's gauge a player by 7on7....no pads and helmet....no defense...seems legit.

Has anybody said what level of competition he's playing against? I know Texas football is always pretty good

Higher the number the better, 6A is pretty much boss.

Yes. 6A is the highest classification. His team was 7-0 in their district and 9-2 overall. Also, his Rivals profile lists him at 6'2" so maybe he had a growth spurt.

EDIT: His final stat line looks like this
PASSING
# Name GP C Att Yds C% Avg Y/G C/G TD TD/G Int Lng QB Rate
7 W. Mcbride (Sr) 11 129 223 2032 .578 15.8 184.7 11.7 23 2.1 4 72 115.2

RUSHING
#Name GP Car Yds Avg Y/G Lng 100+ TD
7 W. Mcbride (Sr) 11 60 359 6.0 32.6 65 0 2

RECEIVING
#Name GP Rec Yds Avg Y/G Lng TD
7 W. Mcbride (Sr) 11 2 27 13.5 2.5 20 1

Last edited:

Actually the fact the only in state school to offer is SMU is very telling. Has nothing to do with his stars for me.

You trying to tell me Jesus can't throw a deep route?

Ahhhhh Jesus. I like him very much but he is no help with deep post pattern.
raw

VN Store

Back