'17 TN OT Obinna Eze (Memphis commit)

Every time I see this thread pop up, I think

eazy-e-suge-knight-injected-aids-00.jpg

Cuz the boys in the hood are always hard

Ok so if tatum co.sz in iz.be voinv to ay tackle at 260 and the lineman from cincy he will be a redshirt then get reps as a ridshirt sophmore or junior

Either I took a stupid pill or you did. All I really know right now is SOMEONE took a stupid pill.

Reactions: 5 people
Ok so if tatum co.sz in iz.be voinv to ay tackle at 260 and the lineman from cincy he will be a redshirt then get reps as a ridshirt sophmore or junior

Needz moar lykes! llo!

Seriously, interesting prospect. A offer will probably be dependent on the development of Tatum and Niehaus in the next year, and whether the staff feels we're able to feel a need with a development player with a very high ceiling.

We can probably get this guy if we want to, thanks to the connections he has to VFLs Fitzgerald and Richardson and the fact that one of his first American football games was seeing Tennessee v. Oklahoma at Neyland stadium.

Eze's experience at Neyland stadium was probably a lot like my first experience with beer, which happened at a straßenfest in Southern Germany when I was a 16-year old foreign exchange student. Once you've experienced the college football equivalent of a Bavarian Pils served to you in a frosted stein from a gorgeous blonde in lederhosen, you're not going to settle for a Milwaukee's Best-type program like Vanderbilt.

Couldn't find this thread yesterday for some reason and posted this in the football talk thread.

From Nigerian, Obinna Eze. Didn't see a thread.

“I like Tennessee a lot,” Eze said after a pause and a smile. “That’s the first college I’ve ever been to in America. The reception from Butch Jones…it was good, man, trust me. Tennessee felt like home.”

The junior blocker has already made his way to Tennessee’s campus twice and has a positive vibe toward the Big Orange.

“I like Tennessee, I like Tennessee,” Eze told InsideTennessee. “Like I visited the game against Oklahoma. I like it.”

“Man, I’ve got to tell you,” Eze said, “Tennessee probably ranks top 3 of giving me chills of American college football. It’s unbelievable, man. The first day I went there, it wasn’t on a gameday. I just looked at it and said, ‘OK, I’ve never seen anything like it before.’”

Scout

Reactions: 13 people
Well let's offer and get him on board.

We can always can him later if he doesn't develop 😂

😳😬

Reactions: 1 person
Well let's offer and get him on board.

We can always can him later if he doesn't develop 😂

😳😬

Which will spark an emotionally-charged thread full of FF'ers decrying that Butch is da debil for such antics.

Reactions: 2 people
Personally I like our young tackles now so bringing in projects with huge potential (Tatum, Niehaus, Eze) is not at all a bad idea.

Personally I like our young tackles now so bringing in projects with huge potential (Tatum, Niehaus, Eze) is not at all a bad idea.

I agree. Especially if we bring in a project/developmental - type player (Eze) along with a guy who is further along (Smith).

I agree. Especially if we bring in a project/developmental - type player (Eze) along with a guy who is further along (Smith).

Not I mention Kanan Ray whom I think will be in for the O-W game. He could hit it off with the coaches and commit. That's four possible tackles, two with probably a shallower learning curve than the other two.

Seems like there is an Guard from Ohio that is high on us too, can't remember 🤔

Not I mention Kanan Ray whom I think will be in for the O-W game. He could hit it off with the coaches and commit. That's four possible tackles, two with probably a shallower learning curve than the other two.

Seems like there is an Guard from Ohio that is high on us too, can't remember 🤔

He's from Indiana, and I think he's a 2018 prospect.

VN Store

Back