'17' TN ATH Tee Higgins (Clemson commit)

Who? When?

Shaun Bohanon, Jason McAddley (played in the NFL)...both in my HS class of '97 at ORHS. Shaun was an unbelievable talent and was set to be Sean Alexander's replacement, but fumbled a couple of times in his debut against UCLA and he could never regain the starting spot from there.

http://m.rolltide.com/m/sports/m-footbl/mtt/bohanon_shaun00.html

Last edited:
That was a generation ago with a guy we've never heard of.

Well, it was my generation (the same generation that was in Tempe, AZ in Jan '99) & I would be willing to bet that some other VN folks from my generation have heard of him. In fact I've seen Shaun's name discussed in other threads. Regardless, I was simply trying to answer a question. Go Vols.

Reactions: 3 people
Well, it was my generation (the same generation that was in Tempe, AZ in Jan '99) & I would be willing to bet that some other VN folks from my generation have heard of him. In fact I've seen Shaun's name discussed in other threads. Regardless, I was simply trying to answer a question. Go Vols.

I remember both...

Reactions: 1 person

Exactly. Both of those guys were good enough to play for the Vols. Lol, I wasn't saying that it was the second coming just pointing out a fun fact.

Some of yall have ZERO chill.

As great as AJ Green was at UGA and now with Cincy... Tee is a better athlete. He has more potential to have that raw explosion you saw from guys like Amari Cooper, CP... and The great Randy Moss.

He can be the next Randy Moss. No joke.

This is like how all the Rod Wilkes hype got started. Slow your roll.

Reactions: 2 people

GBO! Just messing. Here's to no more cherry picking our East TN athletes.

I graduated in 97 too, amd remember both Bohannon and McAddley. Both went to Bama. Mike Gipson was a Sr WR on that Oak Ridge team as well, and he went to Florida to play for Spurrier and ended up transferring to Carson-Newman after being dismissed from UF.

Reactions: 2 people
I know Bohannon personally he went to Alabama cause cutcliffe was leaving and everyone knew it that's what he told me. The thing with Higgins since I have ties into the or football program is I if he chooses football it will be Tennessee but he's leaning basketball right now we're he's a gonna be a top 100 recruit as well and also the ship has flow on Middleton.

I know Bohannon personally he went to Alabama cause cutcliffe was leaving and everyone knew it that's what he told me. The thing with Higgins since I have ties into the or football program is I if he chooses football it will be Tennessee but he's leaning basketball right now we're he's a gonna be a top 100 recruit as well and also the ship has flow on Middleton.

I'm sure Rick Barnes would be happy to have him if he went that route.

Higgins is good at basketball but, he's not top 100.

VN Store

Back