'17' TN ATH Tee Higgins (Clemson commit)

The Joc Bruce 6⃣ ‏@JocBruce06 13m13 minutes ago
crazy finish @teehiggins5 you have my respect fam ✊

Hit a game winning 3 with 3.1 seconds left as Oak Ridge beat Fulton 59-58. That's what Jocquez Bruce had to say about it :)

"It means a lot to get offers from schools like Florida State, Tennessee and others," Higgins said. "They are all really good programs, and it shows that my hard work is paying off. I can't focus on the offers though, but I have to focus on my game and how I can get better." "I can get a lot better," Higgins said. "I just have to continue to work out and get bigger and increase my speed. And then work on the little things that can make me a more complete player."

Higgins says that playing in front of the home-state fans with his family constantly around is a perk for the Vols. He also likes wide receivers coach Zach Azzanni.

"He's a funny guy (Coach Azzanni)," Higgins said. "He shakes my hand really hard when I've been over to campus. He also lets me know that he's here for me and makes sure to motivate me by telling me to keep working hard." "I want to go to camps to show the coaches what I can do," Higgins said. "I want them to know I'm very dedicated to my craft and going against other great players is something that can only help."

-Rivals

Reactions: 6 people
2017 is shaping up to be a special year in terms of in-state talent. If we can lock up Tee Higgins, Maleik Gray, Ty Chandler, and Jacory Stevens, we'll be one our way to yet another top 5 class.

Kid will be a force to be reckon with on the field once he commits to us and suits up in that orange and white

Very smooth...makes it look easy against what appears to be good competition. Two seasons of pining forthcoming.

new highlight mix

https://youtu.be/JAS9iiaRkqY

this kids tape as a sophomore looks better than Preston Willams tape as a senior. and he was a 5 star prospect. I really think Tee Higgins has the potential to be the next AJ Green.

The talent of this 2017 class is ridiculous.
Also in Oak Ridge so we should land him. I fully expect him to sign with UT.

"I was named after Tee Martin," Higgins explained. "(Higgins' mother) said she was watching a game and she was in the hospital with me and she saw his name and liked it."

The Vols were the second team to offer the 6-foot-5, 175-pound wideout last fall and since then Higgins and Tennessee wide receivers coach Zach Azzanni have become close.

"I'm really close to coach Azzanni, like real close. Me and coach (Butch) Jones are starting to bond a little more and he told me to come up any time I want to and watch practice," Higgins said.

Being so close to where Martin played his college ball Higgins grew up a fan of the Vols and has always loved the big stadium on the Tennessee River.

"The atmosphere in Neyland Stadium. I love it, it's pretty nice," Higgins said.
-VQ.

Reactions: 9 people
"I was named after Tee Martin," Higgins explained. "(Higgins' mother) said she was watching a game and she was in the hospital with me and she saw his name and liked it."

Wow. Time flies. I had to pull out the 'ol calculator and do some quick subtraction when I read this.

He's a 5 star player in the new 247 rankings for 2017. I think he was around the 20th best player

From his film he looks like he has a lot more development to go. Obviously he is only a rising sophomore, but he can get even faster and more quick twitch.

He's a better prospect than Malone was at the same stage.

Like I have said. No worries with Tee he is just enjoying the process. He is a Vol

That's great to hear. Tell him to watch this video... so he can see how good he can truly become. If he trains right.

An athlete like him needs to focus on explosion more so than brute strength. And Basketball is helping him tremendously! Keep that up..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJqEGcw0Png

Fred Rouse out of Tallahassee was another with this type of potential but his head wasn't straight.

new highlight mix

https://youtu.be/JAS9iiaRkqY

this kids tape as a sophomore looks better than Preston Willams tape as a senior. and he was a 5 star prospect. I really think Tee Higgins has the potential to be the next AJ Green.

The talent of this 2017 class is ridiculous.

As great as AJ Green was at UGA and now with Cincy... Tee is a better athlete. He has more potential to have that raw explosion you saw from guys like Amari Cooper, CP... and The great Randy Moss.

He can be the next Randy Moss. No joke.

As great as AJ Green was at UGA and now with Cincy... Tee is a better athlete. He has more potential to have that raw explosion you saw from guys like Amari Cooper, CP... and The great Randy Moss.

He can be the next Randy Moss. No joke.

Dayum.

Reactions: 1 person
Hard to believe the kid goes to Oak Ridge. He is quite the basketball player as well but his biggest potential is definitely in football.

VN Store

Back