'17 TN ATH Amari Rodgers (Clemson commit)

Rodgers’ father, Tee Martin, coaches the wide receivers for the Trojans.

“He pushes me to the limits,” Rodgers said of Martin. “We did individual, bag and cone drills. We ran routes and did 7-on-7 and 11-on-11s.”

Rodgers, a 2017 prospect, also caught the eye for Trojans coach Steve Sarkisian.

“He’s a great guy,” Rodgers said of Sarkisian. “He likes my game a lot and watched me a lot in drills.”

Rodgers’ father, Tee Martin, coaches the wide receivers for the Trojans.

“He pushes me to the limits,” Rodgers said of Martin. “We did individual, bag and cone drills. We ran routes and did 7-on-7 and 11-on-11s.”

Rodgers, a 2017 prospect, also caught the eye for Trojans coach Steve Sarkisian.

“He’s a great guy,” Rodgers said of Sarkisian. “He likes my game a lot and watched me a lot in drills.”

Tennessee WR shines at USC camp

jimmy two times?

hBEE90A3D

Reactions: 6 people
the kid is a tremendous talent. He was the offensive mvp of the tn vs ky all star game in 8th grade. Overcame a collar bone break to see varsity playing time as a freshman. Regardless of his relationship with tee, he has a very active and supportive stepfather here in knoxville who has proven he is more than capable of feeling tee's shoes as dad.

here we go

So I guess since it's his son Tee doesn't get in trouble for his tweet yesterday about being proud of the offer or does that matter? It shouldn't be a big deal but in sure NCAA probably frowns on it since he coaches at that school

Picked up his second SEC offer today from LSU, per Twitter.

@arodgers_3: Beyond blessed to say that I have received an offer from the LSU Tigers!!🐯🐯 #GeauxTigers http://t.co/aBCcjCdVTW

Ohio, Duke, Vandy, Wake Forest, LSU, and USCw (Of course) have offered.

Reactions: 3 people
Picked up his second SEC offer today from LSU, per Twitter.

@arodgers_3: Beyond blessed to say that I have received an offer from the LSU Tigers!!🐯🐯 #GeauxTigers http://t.co/aBCcjCdVTW

Ohio, Duke, Vandy, Wake Forest, LSU, and USCw (Of course) have offered.

I only see one SEC football offer in this list.

Oh, you counted vandy, gotcha :)

Man it sounds like Knott is a beast. DBs don't usually shine in the camp setting do they?

Db's can shine engineerVOL. They do a lot of 1v1's and 7v7 work which is all passing. If you can cover you will shine at these type of events. The guys who don't shine in these camp settings are the guys that can hit really well and tackle well. The really physical players tend to not shine, if that is the strength of their game.

Pure cover guys shine at DB in these settings.

Also yes, Knott is a beast, best DB in the 16' class IMO. Not nearly as polished as Iman Marshall was in the 15' class, but he is more athletic, which is saying a lot. Knott can turn and flip his hips as good as anyone i've seen in awhile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back