Status
Not open for further replies.
Dobbs 2.0. Please give us Freeze or Chadwell... 🙏🏼

1610302873860-gif.338049

Attachments

• 1610302873860.gif
    1610302873860.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,437
Just hope he doesn’t have to play in any games for us when it’s cold outside.

This is the type of guy we’ve needed, he’ll cover up mistakes and line breakdowns or missed blocks with his legs. Honestly the game has changed enough that it’s almost necessary to have a qb that can move, extend plays and take off when he needs to. Glad to see us shift to this guy and Salter.
Mac Jones at Bama disagrees

Bailey's father said as much recently. So I'm not sure why you're jumping down BOTs throat about it...

His father is sort of a crybaby. He pitched a fit when Brian Maurer started against UGA in 2019 as a freshman.

Then last week saying "We came here to play for coach Pruitt " two days later Hendon Hooker anounces transfer to UT.

So who really knows whats real. But Bailey's father did say that....
What did Bailey’s father do when he pitched a fit about BM starting in 2019? HB was in HS so I’m not why he would object to that.

Reactions: ACvol3
What did Bailey’s father do when he pitched a fit about BM starting in 2019? HB was in HS so I’m not why he would object to that.
Upset because BM provided a legitimate spark and was worried that Bailey would sit behind Maurer for 3 years. I think Bailey felt like he was better but his dad apparently is afraid of competition or was told it was JG until Bailey got there.

Upset because BM provided a legitimate spark and was worried that Bailey would sit behind Maurer for 3 years. I think Bailey felt like he was better but his dad apparently is afraid of competition or was told it was JG until Bailey got there.
His Dad is coming across has some kind of insecure and unlikeable diva. He should stfu and stay off Twitter if he has his son’s best interests in mind.

Reactions: VFLBerg
His Dad is coming across has some kind of insecure and unlikeable diva. He should stfu and stay off Twitter if he has his son’s best interests in mind.

nice. Talking about a players family. Can’t get much lower.

I think he should probably be more mindful what he says or at least how it comes across sometimes, but the same can be said for anyone who’s on social media.

Reactions: VFLBerg
nice. Talking about a players family. Can’t get much lower.
It’s sound advice. His Dad apparently has brought this on himself now twice. I stand by my comments and hope his Dad reads this. I have always been hyped about HB. His Dad is going to ruin it for him.

Edit: His recent post threatening to leave UT if Pruitt is fired has only been criticized by about a 100 people on VN so far. It’s a bad look on his part. Get over yourself.

Last edited:

He is certainly open to criticism as is anyone who puts stuff out there in any public forum. Just like those that get on sites openly supporting a guy for coach that had his last P5 school have to wipe off many wins off it's record for HIS immoral and/or unethical acts. Free speech is what free speech is. At least he has identified himself unlike the rest of us who do not on these forums. If he was making stuff up then that would something totally different. Taking a position is not making stuff up. It is possible the players have been given a little more info about the basis of the investigations to date and this is their position based on that info. He is certainly closer to sources than most of us.

Reactions: LittleVol
[QUOTE="ABINGDON VOL FAN, post: 19263110, member: 73696"]His Dad is coming across has some kind of insecure and unlikeable diva. He should stfu and stay off Twitter if he has his son’s best interests in mind.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a true VN poster.

He didn’t say anything until fanbase and admin became the immature ones. I have no issue with what Bailey dad posted. People shouldn’t be tweeting at him or his son and other players with some of the BS they were putting out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back