'17 NC OL TJ Moore (former USCe commit)

Could be he saw the writing on the wall. He is an OT. We are bringing in Smith and Mays in the next two years.

I know it doesn't under his individual profile page but it does under the today's commitments page. I would bet they have messed up from his individual page because UF wasn't even in the picture on him compared to us & NC State. That's where the mistake to me would seem to be.

If it's posted on twitter too then this came from out of nowhere for UF. We were just ahead of NC State in the running for this kid & UF wasn't nowhere in sight. This is weird!

We weren't in it for him for a long time because his SAT wasn't high enough to get a committable offer (from an article yesterday)...

The Florida staff just recently offered the four-star big man after he received an improved test score that would allow him to be admitted to the University of Florida.

After all the work to earn the offer, Moore knew Gainesville is where he wanted to continue his career.

“I had to really work for this offer because I had to get a better SAT score for it and I did that, so the offer was there for me,” explained Moore. “That really pushed me and told me that Florida is going to be there to push me, and I like that about them. Coach [Mike] Summers and I have been talking a lot lately and we have a real good relationship. He is going to push me and be a great O-line coach and Coach Mac is great. Its just Florida you can’t go wrong with that.”

He himself eliminated UT nearly a week ago (from a 12-19 interview)...

Now that the offer has been delivered to Moore he now has plans to get back down to Gainesville for another visit in January.

“I’m going to take a visit to South Carolina, Auburn, and Florida in January because I took Tennessee out,” Moore said. “I’m going to South Carolina, then Auburn and the last weekend I’m going to Florida.”

Now says he won't be taking any more visits...

“I was going to see other places for fun, but fun is over. It’s time to get ready to work so Florida will be my only visit. I want to see the campus more when I get back since I have seen the facilities and all of those things around UF.”

Reactions: 2 people
Some of the nonsense is out of hand. lol.

Everyone take a breath. Hope you all have had a Merry Christmas.

Some? As a member that's been here as long as I have and have been "warned" for as much as I have you should have like 10-15 of these posters on a leash Freak. VolNation isn't what it used to be mainly because there isn't relevant info in the recruiting forum, it's just pages and pages of members measuring dix. As long as you let that continue this place will be a mad house and you'll lose posters over it.

Reactions: 2 people
Some? As a member that's been here as long as I have and have been "warned" for as much as I have you should have like 10-15 of these posters on a leash Freak. VolNation isn't what it used to be mainly because there isn't relevant info in the recruiting forum, it's just pages and pages of members measuring dix. As long as you let that continue this place will be a mad house and you'll lose posters over it.

8d4d181b1abf66bc44b58fa0b1cce626290d1a88d50f2fa4e9bc8f44a438145e.jpg

Sorry OH had too :)

Reactions: 1 person
We weren't in it for him for a long time because his SAT wasn't high enough to get a committable offer (from an article yesterday)...

“I had to really work for this offer because I had to get a better SAT score for it and I did that, so the offer was there for me,” explained Moore.”

so is Florida a better academic school than UT

VN Store

Back