'17 NC OL TJ Moore (former USCe commit)

It's on 247 Sports. Go under his profile & it says he committed to NC State on 12-25-16. Edit: 247 Sports screwed this up guys. Go to commitments page & it has NC State listed. Go to his individual profile page & it does have UF.

Blame this on 247 Sports & not me. I was checking the commitments for today & I swear it has NC State listed beside his name from the commitments page. Not his individual page.

Maybe this is what you saw.It shows this on view complete team list.

Screen Shot 2016-12-25 at 8.44.20 PM.jpg

No it doesn't

I know it doesn't under his individual profile page but it does under the today's commitments page. I would bet they have messed up from his individual page because UF wasn't even in the picture on him compared to us & NC State. That's where the mistake to me would seem to be.

If it's posted on twitter too then this came from out of nowhere for UF. We were just ahead of NC State in the running for this kid & UF wasn't nowhere in sight. This is weird!

Last edited:
I know it doesn't under his individual profile page but it does under the today's commitments page. I would bet they have messed up from his individual page because UF wasn't even in the picture on him. That's where the mistake to me would seem to be.

If it's posted on twitter too then this came from out of nowhere for UF. We were just ahead of NC State in the running for this kid & UF wasn't nowhere in sight. This is weird!

Tony... How was your Christmas? I hope it went well.

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe this is what you saw.It shows this on view complete team list.

View attachment 125552

This is what I saw:

2017 Football Commits

Top commit T.J. Moore is listed as NC State commit. NM: They have now changed it to UF but a few minutes ago it showed NC State.

I swear it did. I wouldn't lie about this for nothing. Let's move on now though but it wasn't me.

Last edited:
When you will learn Tony, the info on Volnation is better than 247.

Also, Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas too you too Dust.

I said it did say NC State. They fixed it now. It was always right from his individual profile page but not their commitments lists page for today.

They had NC State up for a good 10-15 minutes. I wished I had pressed some sort of print screen or captured that screen to prove it to you'll. Believe me or not.

Tony I tried to help if you look in the top right corner it does show a NC State logo with commit but also shows Florida commit.

Reactions: 2 people
Here you go guys. I got proof they had NC State up there 1st: What you got to say now there you bunch of humbugs! :)

Attachments

• T.J. Moore.jpg
    T.J. Moore.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 37
Just look on TJ Moore's twitter lol .

Like I said, I don't follow recruits twitter accounts. I check the recruiting services & especially the 247 Sports commitment page. That's what was listed when I looked at the page the 1st time today after me & my family got home this evening.

They have since of course fixed it but that's what they originally had & not Florida. Freak can look into this through 247 Sports to find out that I wasn't lying plus I have provided a darn picture for proof of what was there showing NC State.

GFW, I posted a picture with proof of what 247 Sports originally had up there. It was NC State! It's not a lie! It's not a scam! It's not me trying to pull anybody's foot either.

You'll don't believe me or want to call me a liar when the proof is right there still. I'm done with this. You'll would make a preacher cuss. That's for sure!

Nobody cares Tony. You messed up due to bad info. You don't have to carry on about it for 2 pages. Just move on and forget about it. Your getting worked up over it is unhealthy.

Reactions: 4 people
Nobody cares Tony. You messed up due to bad info. You don't have to carry on about it for 2 pages. Just move on and forget about it. Your getting worked up over it is unhealthy.

But, chris this is the way it goes with me posting everytime something goes wrong. You'll have a hayday out of it. That's the problem & blame me for it. How would you react?

I know because I've seen some of your other posts. You get riled up too because I've seen you post riled up stuff before going back & forth with somebody yourself.

But, chris this is the way it goes with me posting everytime something goes wrong. You'll have a hayday out of it. That's the problem & blame me for it. How would you react?

I know because I've seen some of your other posts. You get riled up too because I've seen you post riled up stuff before going back & forth with somebody yourself.

Stop Tony, and everyone else. Back to TJ Moore.

Reactions: 12 people

I'm just saying that a simple, "My bad guys...247 posted him as an NCSU commit by mistake." would have sufficed.

You've allowed everyone to rile you up. Don't blame everyone else for it. Just ignore it and move on, and everyone else will too. The more you show how much it bothers you, the more the sharks will feed.

Edit: Apologies Freak

VN Store

Back