'17 IN QB Hunter Johnson (Former UT Commit 8/23/15) (Clemson commit)

I didn't keep up with him last year. Did he end up being a bust or did he even see the field? Redshirted?

At one point when he was committed to UT, he was on campus in Knoxville during a big recruiting weekend, and was recruiting other recruits to join him at Clemson. While he was committed to UT he was recruiting for Clemson. On UT's campus. So we don't like him and we're glad it didn't work out for him at Clemson. We don't want him at UT.

He's going to transfer to Indiana, Purdue or some other lame school in the midwest near his home. And soon after college he'll be a Nationwide Insurance agent.

At one point when he was committed to UT, he was on campus in Knoxville during a big recruiting weekend, and was recruiting other recruits to join him at Clemson. While he was committed to UT he was recruiting for Clemson. On UT's campus. So we don't like him and we're glad it didn't work out for him at Clemson. We don't want him at UT.

He's going to transfer to Indiana, Purdue or some other lame school in the midwest near his home. And soon after college he'll be a Nationwide Insurance agent.

tumblr_nbjyhxGlov1shcu57o5_250.gif

Reactions: 2 people

LOL. I was worried he may be pumping gas for a moment there.

Reactions: 1 person
Duke has entered the HuJo Third Chance Sweepstakes. Dabo doesn't care where he goes-- gave him a full release.

Wonder if tee Higgins is gonna be along for this ride too

I think Tee was locking down some serious playing time late in the year. I remember being disgusted when the announcers said he had the potential to be the next rising wr star at Clemson. Thanks Butch.

I think Tee was locking down some serious playing time late in the year. I remember being disgusted when the announcers said he had the potential to be the next rising wr star at Clemson. Thanks Butch.

That one is not on Butch.

Blame when due, but Clemson flashed $$$, and some said he needed to escape some local influences

That one is not on Butch.

Blame when due, but Clemson flashed $$$, and some said he needed to escape some local influences

Not to mention the Butch Jones stock was at an all time high when he committed to Clemson. Butch not to blame for this one unfortunately

Well, whoever "screwed it up" I'm glad they did. This kid is a bust. Nationwide is on his side.

His HS work was garbage. You could see bust coming a mile away if you paid attention to his work, and didn't just see his ranking. Like everyone else I was excited when he first committed, but I was off the HS train a long time before he decommed.

Duke has entered the HuJo Third Chance Sweepstakes. Dabo doesn't care where he goes-- gave him a full release.

Not a fan of the kid because of the whole recruiting for Clemson while committed to us thing, but if Cutcliffe has legitimate interest, I question those downing his talent. Cutcliffe knows qbs.

Not a fan of the kid because of the whole recruiting for Clemson while committed to us thing, but if Cutcliffe has legitimate interest, I question those downing his talent. Cutcliffe knows qbs.

Not saying he doesn’t, but this is probably the only chance he’s had at getting a 5 star QB to play for Duke. I doubt he would tell him no.

You ever see the kid play? I mean he does have a good arm and size. If anybody can get much out of his natural ability it would be Cut, but my problem with HS was not based on his ability. Watch his old HS games against good competition and you will see what I see. He plays scared.

Nailt.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back