'17 FL RB/WR Darrian Felix

I would rather have Travis Etienne myself. He's a better all-around RB than Felix. Looks like both have us back a bit in the pecking order though.

Tough call to make.

Felix is so versatile.

Chandler is similar to Etienne.

I think we're going to get Lovett now as another RB if we decide to go that route. All the other ones we wanted have chosen other schools.

He's already taken his OV here and still has two in January to Nebraska and Clemson. Very slim chance to get him in my opinion

Felix is not coming here guys. Just being blatantly honest. If you read his quotes & watch his interviews we're not even in the picture now. Well, ~5th or so but not towards the top.

Reactions: 2 people
Fwiw berrios showing out and got drilled in end zone for td....many said wasn't good enough at ut....if I recall he had great sparq score lol

Etienne got the LSU offer today didn't he? I would think he would jump on that...I would go with Felix and then the WKU commit and take either to finish this class with 3 RBs

So settle for a WKU commit at Tennessee? My God that's pathetic.

Jordan has a better skill set than Felix IMO. Felix looks like a lesser version of CFA to me.

Jordan has better size and runs with a lot of toughness. After a year in an SEC S&C program, he'll be a guy no one wants to tackle, IMO. Reminds me a bit of Mike Davis in the way he runs. Not sure how he stacks up size wise though.

FWIW Jordan is getting the full court press to sign with UF, should we aim higher?

Much higher. An offensive offer from UF is not what it used to be. Also, 247 doesnt show he has an offer from UF. So basically Tennessee is the only big time offer. Other than us, his best offer is maybe WKU. I mean, thats just sad.

Much higher. An offensive offer from UF is not what it used to be. Also, 247 doesnt show he has an offer from UF. So basically Tennessee is the only big time offer. Other than us, his best offer is maybe WKU. I mean, thats just sad.

UNC and Iowa state offers too. VQ mods have said UF is after him as well and his stock is going way up. He'll sign with a power 5 team.

Reactions: 1 person
What is sad is reading Brice's team chat this evening. Sounds like UT is screwed all the way around, I'm going to go out in the yard and look for some fresh dog poop to step in and smear all over the floor...

Jordan in my opinion will stay at WKU.

We need another back this year..he won't sign with WKU and some like him more than Felix..I like Damon Williams and we are still in it for him

Damon Williams, Gadsden City, Running Back

Why wouldn't Jordan sign with WKU? The rumors of him wanting out of his commitment were overblown. He still might end up getting out of it at WKU but I don't think he will & why would he especially just to come to UT with what we will have on board at RB? Thanks!

VN Store

Back