'17 FL RB/WR Darrian Felix

Much higher. An offensive offer from UF is not what it used to be. Also, 247 doesnt show he has an offer from UF. So basically Tennessee is the only big time offer. Other than us, his best offer is maybe WKU. I mean, thats just sad.
Shut up and grow a pair. Millennials smh.

So settle for a WKU commit at Tennessee? My God that's pathetic.

The UT arrogance strikes again. You would have been ecstatic with an offense that was third in the nation in offensive efficiency and featured a 4000 yd passer, a 1600 yd rusher and two 1200 yard receivers.

Apparently WKU has recruited some pretty good skill position players lately.

Fire away, BOT!

but ppl on here are getting mad at others for "settling" for lower recruits but yet our program isnt even that good in the first place so how are they "settling"?

Oregon's offense has built a great track record with guys like Felix. You'd think if we were to hire Helfrich, it would put us in nice position here.

The UT arrogance strikes again. You would have been ecstatic with an offense that was third in the nation in offensive efficiency and featured a 4000 yd passer, a 1600 yd rusher and two 1200 yard receivers.

Fire away, BOT!

Those stats would be great. However, in the SEC those type of numbers RARELY happen. They only happen when play teams like this: Rice, Miami (OH), Houston Baptist, Louisiana Tech, Vandy, Middle Tennessee, Old Dominion, FAU, FIU, North Texas and Marshall.

But hey WKU has recruited good players lately right? Shesh. We should be able to do much better than this.

Reactions: 2 people
Those stats would be great. However, in the SEC those type of numbers RARELY happen. They only happen when play teams like this: Rice, Miami (OH), Houston Baptist, Louisiana Tech, Vandy, Middle Tennessee, Old Dominion, FAU, FIU, North Texas and Marshall.

But hey WKU has recruited good players lately right? Shesh. We should be able to do much better than this.

I do not want to get into a drawn out argument with you however WKU gave both AL and Vandy better games than UT did this year. They are a decent team

Fire away, BOT!
Why get so defensive?

I do not want to get into a drawn out argument with you however WKU gave both AL and Vandy better games than UT did this year. They are a decent team

I guess thats why teams like Alabama, Georgia, TAMU, OSU, UM, FSU and Clemson are going after their recruits. Oh wait...

I guess thats why teams like Alabama, Georgia, TAMU, OSU, UM, FSU and Clemson are going after their recruits. Oh wait...

As has been proven many times good players with good coaching develop into quality players. Forest lamp who is rated at a top five OT in this senior class was either a two or three star.
With all of the complaints about Mahoney maybe UT should hire WKU's OL coach. Lol

Reactions: 1 person
Felix's name was mentioned a couple times by Callahan on 247, along with Timothy Jordan, as someone we will likely go after with Akers choosing FSU.

Paging Jay - what's your opinion on Felix?

3 pulls on peach brandy deep, but rb's and wr's dont matter but a tad. Give me elite OL and DL and the rest takes care of itself.

Give me some of what he's drinkin (not really). I have been watching or listening to the Vols for over 45 years, and I would generally agree with that statement. We also need elite strength and conditioning. We had the conditioning this year. We need the strength to go with it, next year.

Wouldve been nice to have another athlete with that 4.4 speed, but so it goes. Seems Oregon always had the edge here.

VN Store

Back