'16 TN LB Daniel Bituli (UT commit 7/18/15)

Paul Naumoff, Tom Fisher, Jack Reynolds, Steve Kiner and Jackie Walker (among others) beg to differ. Wilson was good but the best ever to suit up... nawwwww.

Great players but I don't think you make that list without Wilson being mentioned at our near the top.

One of the best college football players I have seen. Intangibles and championships separate him from so many other great players

Bituli reminds me of another LB that came in and wound growing into an undersized NG that was a solid player, Shazzon Bradley.

Outgrow the LB position? He's listed at 200 pounds. Is that wrong? He'd have to gain a ton of weight to play DE.

When is he gong to sign? He is friends with Kongbo (their fathers talked a lot) and it looks like Ole Miss was after both of these kids. I hope Ole Miss is not trying to flip him.

I asked the same question on the signing thread because I have the same worry, and somebody said there was nothing to worry about with him because his HS has a late afternoon signing ceremony.

When is he gong to sign? He is friends with Kongbo (their fathers talked a lot) and it looks like Ole Miss was after both of these kids. I hope Ole Miss is not trying to flip him.

Looks like we have the same concerns. Wouldn't be surprised if Freeze got to Kongbo thru Bituli. Hope not.

VN Store

Back