'16 TN LB Daniel Bituli (UT commit 7/18/15)

Varying opinions. From my experience on the hill when Wilson was there, NO ONE did it like he did. Those other players were great but I never seen them practice or play a game.

Opposing teams were scared of Wilson. Type of player that could take over a game :good!:

I'll agree on Kiner and fisher but after rhat al Wilson was the leader of a national championship defense

I thought Al Wilson played safety in high school.

With all the great RBs that were at Tennessee while Al Wilson playing, there was a reporter that aske Al two related questions:

1. So you played RB in HS?

Al: Yessir

2. So with all of the talent Tennessee has at RB now; where do you think you be in the pecking order as a RB?

Al: Starting.

I am glad to see players with Al's championship attitude playing for Tennessee again!

Reactions: 4 people
Interesting tandem in the mid state. Haha. I like it.

Was it not mentioned that Thig had screwed up some relationships in the Mid-state area? Wonder if he's passing the recruiting reins to Shoop for Nashville while he'll phase out and focus elsewhere?

Was it not mentioned that Thig had screwed up some relationships in the Mid-state area? Wonder if he's passing the recruiting reins to Shoop for Nashville while he'll phase out and focus elsewhere?

Yeah, I remember reading that on here, but it was also mentioned that some work had been done to mend those fences. I have no idea really. Just things I remember reading on here.

He couldn't beat the weather here, so he will take his OV next weekend.

-Fortenberry

Oh what a shame. I guess he'll just have to show up on the 29th to help recruit all of the studs we have visiting that weekend.

Phooey.

Reactions: 6 people
Anyone else think this kid is Darrell Taylor 2.0. We redshirt him, get him up to 250 lbs., then watch him dominate in 2017.

I really like the depth we're building along the d-line.

Anyone else think this kid is Darrell Taylor 2.0. We redshirt him, get him up to 250 lbs., then watch him dominate in 2017.

I really like the depth we're building along the d-line.

I'm going to have to ignore you. I'm sorry. Reading your posts is making me less of a Vol fan and that is counterproductive.

Reactions: 15 people
I'm going to have to ignore you. I'm sorry. Reading your posts is making me less of a Vol fan and that is counterproductive.

Life after ignoring D4H:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 15 people
I think Bituli is a little more thickly built than Taylor and maybe a little less athletic overall. Depending on how whether Phillips and Butcher can ever get and stay healthy, if Shoop sees Smith as more of a star or a hand in the dirt kind of guy, and whether we close out with Kongbo or not I could definitely see Bituli and Taylor being a nice tandem in the future.

We'll see though. Gotta get him on campus and see where exactly he fits.

Last edited:
Oh what a shame. I guess he'll just have to show up on the 29th to help recruit all of the studs we have visiting that weekend.

Phooey.

Suppose to be in the 60s next weekend too. Setting up to be a great weekend.

VN Store

Back