'16 GA OL E.J. Price

until sale was hired UGA wasn't even the running truly for E.J. Price even with that instate pressure. Coach Sale did a terrific job not just getting us into the running but getting Price to commit. even with that I do agree with you on the instate pressure, it definitely does help in many situations. we got a nice commitment today from chris barnes. Coach Sale is doing a heck of a job with our oline recruiting.

Lol coach Sale really dropped the ball.

Reactions: 5 people
"I have great respect for Coach Richt and his staff, and this decision was not because of any problem with UGA. I'm simply evaluating all of my options me and my family feel my decision was premature and when I make my college decision my parents will be with me," Price said in a typed statement.

"I was recently recovering from surgery when I committed," Price continued. "And didn't think completely through my decision. This is not an easy decision, and I will like to enjoy this process with my family."

--

"I have great respect for Coach Richt and his staff, and this decision was not because of any problem with UGA. I'm simply evaluating all of my options me and my family feel my decision was premature and when I make my college decision my parents will be with me," Price said in a typed statement.

"I was recently recovering from surgery when I committed," Price continued. "And didn't think completely through my decision. This is not an easy decision, and I will like to enjoy this process with my family."

--

Sounds like his parents are pushing somewhere besides Uga.

Reactions: 1 person

--

Sooooooooo... Basically what he is saying is that he was messed up on some pain meds when he committed to UGA.

But TN is obviously the only staff in America that has something negative to say about other schools...duh

UGA 247 posters are angry
saying TN staff is negative recruiting and such

Is it negative recruiting when it is true? UGA underachieves...that is true. They are good but not great every year. They get players to the league, but they have nothing to show for all of the great players that they have. That is an indictment on the coaching, not the players.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back